xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xelchemy

Hi... I'm New Im new here

Hello everyone, nice to meet you! I'm xelchemy and I'm from Canada.I adore RPGs and RPing. I also like webdesigning and such. What can I say? I'm your average fantasy lover... I think.

Welcome to Xisto!We have a lot of members here who like RPG, too, and remember to check out the RPG forum. I don't go there because i'm not an RPG fan, but you should because you're a fan.Anyways, enjoy your stay here and remember to have fun!

Welcome xelchemy!I'm glad to see that you decided to join this fabulous community. This place is really one of the best out there, providing unparalleled features at a free price. Just remember to post often to keep your credits up. I wish you the best of luck on your new website!

Hey there, welcome to paradise :( lol.I'd like to see some of your webdesigns! :( Sounds cool.

Hi i am nipun from India. i like this forum community all the members are polite and well experienced and i am happy to join it. It is as good as i am thinking.Best Regards,Nipun

hi XELCHEMY,The hosting is THE best. AND THE PPEOPLE HERE ARE GENUINELY FRIENDLY & MOSTLY VERY HELPFUL, jUST POST WITH ANY QUESTIONS ..you have OR shout for urgent problems. someone's sure to respond.Enjoy your stay.RGPHNXps-HELP SUPPORT Xisto.. SEE THE LINKS BELOW MY SIGNATURE

Welcome to the community, xelchemy! I'm from Canada, but as you can see I'm currently living in Japan. Hope you enjoy your time on the forums and I'll see you around from time to time!

Xelchemy,glad to see you here Xisto community,where you could really enjoy youself and build your cool site.certainly,chating with experiential and wizard web disgner here is good way to perfect your page too.Too many pleasantly surprised things have been forward in Xisto.good luck! :P