xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dupper

Halo @ For Xbox The tricks and tips of the game. And your halo names.

Hows it going. Halo two is the best first peson shooter game. I think that the game is the best but i cant wait for the expantion pack. Any one know what is in the expantion pack? Ps im a ninja at this game. My favorite thing to do is to look and see were people snipe from and run up to them while they are sniping and stick them with a plasma gernade.

yah me to but what is the game we are on right now about is it where your a person and you kill people what im new but im an expert at halo2 and 1 so what is this game a bout what do people do and what do i do??????? :D:D:D-_-:D

Halo 2 ROCKS!! Well My Fav this to do is Get The Sword and Kill some PEOPLe, and just love the plasman Grenades, Can Wait Till The Nest Series

Halo 2 is alot more like Halo 1 than i thought it would be(mapwise) they could have made some maps better and definetly improved on some weapons

It a really good game but like you say very similar. It would have been nice if they would have made some better upgrades like better maps and weapons. Hoepfully Halo 3 will have some of the stuff like that.

Your right.Halo two is the best first peson shooter game.It has more levels than Halo 1 more weapons, more.......Actully I think there will be Halo 3,Halo 4,Halo 5,Halo 6 and Halo 7. <_<

Halo2 is the best damn game ever! and i hate the fact that people cheat but i accept it and when i got tired of it. i eventually cheated myself and i started to mod!modding is cool and all but ive stoped since then. halo owns!

I actually wish that they would of made halo 1 online too, because that game is fun to play on xbconnect but theres only a few games. I really hope that halo 2 does better and updates soon though. I am starting to get sick of the same old matchmaking games that there has always been. Hopefully soon they make a swords, or a no shields matchmaking so that there will be something new to try out. Anyways its still fun to play right now i like the guest feature, my favorite game right now on that is the team snipers.

Well the whole ordeal with modding has restricted them from making many changes. i've heard stuff about TONS of updates to stop that. but they never seem to do anything like that.And i believe they just came out with a matchmaking playlist called Rumble Hardcore. which to the best of my knowledge, has some games with no sheilds.but no sheilds isnt all that good , because 1 hit to the head is almost to easy, especially when youve got a whole team together and one guy could just take you all out.halo2 will always be in my heart<3

Yes but you have to think about the consequences of modding and how your ruining peoples experience. when you mod your also violating the microsoft code of conduct. and your wasting subscription codes.

Halo 2" is a solid game in almost every respect and certainly stands head and shoulders above most other FPSs out there. That said, I couldn't help but feel nostalgic for the original throughout the game. Bungie has made a few changes to the game in this outing and, unfortunately, most of them were changes that shouldn't have been made. For starters, the dual-wielding capability doesn't add much to the game. With two guns in hand the player, understandably, can't throw grenades. But more frustrating is the fact that using the melee attack with two weapons causes you to toss the left one for no good reason. Furthermore, as other reviewers have posted, the guns really clutter up the screen. Even with only one, it seems to take up far more space than in "Halo: Combat Evolved". When the first game came out, one of the only consistent complaints was that the second half of the game reused level maps a lot. That didn't bother me too much, since the enemies, power-ups and available vehicles changed. In "Halo 2" the player doesn't do nearly so much backtracking, but they might as well have since every level looks just about the same, and most are quite boring. The only exception were the couple of Earth-city levels near the beginning. I was very, VERY disappointed to see the story leaving Earth for alien bases and other such linear environments so early on, especially since each level was so short. (After I'd finished the first three levels, I thought I was still on the first). The game took place in confined spaces and suffered a severe shortage of large-scale battles, open areas, and vehicles. But what made the first game so great was the free, open spaces where the player could tool around in a Warthog with allies or fly over everything and carpet-bomb them in a Banshee. (Also, the ability to hover in the Banshee, probably the most important move it could make, by holding back while pointing your nose to the ground seems to have been omitted in "Halo 2"). Frankly, there was too much of an emphasis on adding lots of new (unnecessary) weapons and vehicles. The first game was perfectly balanced, which is what made it such a phenomenal success. Here there's too much clutter. Much has been written about the multiplayer portion of this game. It must be said that it's a very strong selling point, offering a dizzying variety of options for play. However, the original also boosted most of the same capabilities. The one important addition has been the cooperative mode, which I think should be implemented in absolutely all FPSs developed on a console. Of course, a whole new engine has been developed for the sequel, and it shows. Textures are much more beautiful and character animation is slightly improved. The original game had a bare-bones story, which is appropriate for an FPS of this type, and what it had it told well. "Halo 2" puts perhaps slightly less emphasis on the story, but it's still at an appropriate level. Perhaps the biggest mistake the developers made though was pulling a "Metal Gear Solid 2" in the middle of the game. For multiple long stretches the player takes control of a Covenant Elite. I found that I couldn't wait to get past this part and return to what I considered the 'real' game with the Master Chief. It's not that this portion was poorly implemented- it wasn't. The Elite controls exactly the same and sports a 10-second optic camoflauge ability in lieu of a flashlight. The problem is that I just didn't care about him, his mission, or his part of the story. I wanted to follow the main character's story throughout. "Halo 2" is still a solid gameplay experience. Enemies are much tougher (as in, take more bullets to kill) on Normal Mode here than they were in "Halo: Combat Evolved", which felt a little unbalanced given your weapons' relatively low ammo capacity. However, one thing to be thankful for is the omission of any exceedingly annoying individual levels such as "The Library" from the original game. While the Flood does make an appearance, it's generally in the kind of moderation that allows it to be fun to play against and not the kind of highly-annoying patience-drainer it was the first time around. In truth, there's not a lot wrong with this game. It just seems that there was so much that could have been done in a sequel with the available engine and hardware that wasn't. How the development team chose to use their resources this time around was way off the mark, in my opinion, and I can only hope they re-evaluate the direction of their innovation in the succeeding game(s). "Halo 2" is the way to go if you're looking to buy an FPS for your Xbox and you already own "Halo: Combat Evolved" (at least until "Doom 3" comes out). However, in almost every way I recommend the original game over this one.