xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Favorite Rpg Game whats your favorite

For me the best game is Elderly Scrolls III: Morrrowind. The reasons are the music in the game is the best I heard in all rpg's I've played. The graphics in the game matched the latest graphics back then. The game is open-ended, I know people who played this game over a year. Currently the company is making Elderly Scrolls IV: Oblivion. The graphics are unbelieveble, just check it out on Gamespot. -_-:D:D

Yeah my favorite is final fantasy 7. It was just amazing. The story was intriguing and the gameplay was fun. It had soooo many side quests and minigames to keep you entertained for forever. When i finished playing it (the first time through) and did everything i was on 100+ hours of gametime. That is a great value and a great sign for the game. It was and still is the best rpg available.

The first RPG I ever played was Earthbound, and it's still my favorite. I also liked Chrono Trigger, and Wild Arms. Earthbound was just so creative, more creative than anything that comes out now. Chrono Trigger was 1-of-a-kind as well. Wild Arms is the only western RPG I've seen, and they mix the themes in it so well. The story was so incredible that I cried at times towards the end when people died.

hello all,I would like to let everyone know that i like to play any RPG. My favorite series is the final fantasy series. But i also play anarchy online, guild wars, armies of exigo, and wild arms. Mostly the newer version of wild arms. But other than that what is the best aspect of the rpg games that you like.Lets answer that question. The best aspect of RPG's that i like is the freedom to do what you want but still try to complete the task at hand it gives you options instead of limiting the way things have to be done.But hey that is my opinion so whats yoursQuan50

My favourite RPG would have to be Everquest 1 as I have played for over 3 years (Bard here if you know the game) but I also play tabletop RPG's like Vampire, Werewolf and Shadowrun.I also do some Live Action roleplay which is just sooooo much fun :rolleyes:To sum it up? Everquest 1 for teh win :lol: PizzicatoHerald of <Old Continent>Druzzil Ro

Final Fantasy is my favourite RPG, no question about that. It is my first and only RPG that I am going to play. I really love the storyline that the game gives. The variety of characters that it has. And the gameplay that is really interesting.There are numerous series of Final Fantasy, as you may have know, and only several that have I enjoyed playing. Final Fantasy VII has become my favourite then and now and tomorrow. The ironic story of Aerith is really touching. The beginning showing emotion of Cloud is also a good scenario. And do you know that the story of Final Fantasy VII is very complex. The hero and villain of the game is not Cloud and Sephiroth, but it is much larger than that. It is a very good story, no wonder, they are making a movie of that.Another Final Fantasy game that I like to play is Final Fantasy: Strategy. It is mostly played by me for relaxation not for the story. We don't need to walk around the map looking for something and it really saves me a lot of time. The variety of the jobs is also a big plus for this game. I enjoyed playing this game very much.

I like the Final Fantasy series best...But I (unlike most people) make Rpgs! I use Rpg Maker Xp, which can make games with graphics that are a little better that FF6 or Lunar 2. The link to my site is in my sig...feel free to visit and start making Rpgs with me and my team PS(my downloads are currently down so you will have to email me for them until I fix them.)

Umm...you should really be more specific. Do you want MMORPG or RPG's? Well for the RPG section, FF8 and FF10 for PS are really good. Can't forget to mention Tales of Symphonia for GC. <--- Best storyline I have ever seen. Quite a few surprises in the game. MMORPG wise, I like WoW, L2, and RO. Though I don't play em much because there pay to play. And MS has worn off its novelty.