xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Munchie

Cs Glitches Post Them Here

Hey,I am sure there are many glitches on CS (unless you were clever enough to sort them), post the ones you have found here -_-Heres one I noticed. If you use the M4 without the silencer, then you die, when you see your weapon on the floor next too you it suddenly has the silencer on it :D:D~ Munchie ~

Meh... the only glitches there are, are just mapping glitches, where you can accidently fall through the map. The models you have are messed up, to where if the enemie has an m4, with the silencer on, your model does not show that. Even as so with the standard models the silencer appears on there, even if it isnt...anyways i dont wanna list all of the maps i have played to tell you which glitches i have found on there.

Ok here are just a few glitches that i have notiched over the many years of playing counter strike:The Famas rifle reload delay.After reloading the famas rifle, it takes about a second for the numbers to change, during this wait time you are unable to fire.M249 machine gun reload delayAfter reloading the M249 machine gun, it takes about a second for the numbers to change, during this wait time you are unable to fire.Player ID slow responseWhen your crosshairs are put on another player, when the ID comes up, if its at long range, after you move your crosshairs away from them, it takes a few seconds for the name to disappear.Flying/sinking player modelsWhile playing, sometimes the player models will suddenly just start to look like they?re flying through the air, or they will sink half way in the ground. Whenever this happens if you look in your console it will say something like requesting pldecal/tempdecal from server. Solid radar flash bangEffect: When using the solid radar option, and you are blinded by a flash bang, the radar is still visisble to you. Models coming through objectsWhen players stand close to objects (EG: doors/thin walls) their weapons/player model will come right through the object, giving away their location. Slow response planting/defusing progress barWhen planting/defusing the bomb, if you try to stop and stand up and try to shoot an someone, the progress bar stays in your way and can get you killed. Buy equipment menuDefusal kit and shield don't show up for CTs to buy when using "buyequip" shortcut. This happens when joining the CT team after being on the T team.defusal kits pick up problemsAnyone can pick up defusal kits now, terrorists can, counter-terrorists can too, even if they already have one.Un-retrievable weapons/items map glitchesWhen a player drops or dies near one of these areas, their weapon or the bomb if they were carrying it, would be dropped in an area where it can not be recovered. There are very many of these areas around, mostly where boxes are not right up against each other or right up against the walls.Silent bomb planting glitchesWhen the bomb is planted on top of a wall/box, once it falls down, if it goes half in the wall/box and half outside, then the bomb ticking sound cannot be heard by anyone.Maps don't always load correctlySometimes when on servers, the maps don't always load correctly, causing railings to disappear and reappear at different distances.Players boosting through objectsPlayers can get together and boost each other right through objects, for example boost through ceilings.Places on maps where models go all blackWhen this happens, the model goes completely black.Doors pushing players aroundWhen this glitch happens, the player near the door is pushed around by the door, and usually ends up getting him/her killed.Not yet connected players with scoresWhile a player is trying to connect to a server sometimes their name will show up on the scoreboard with a score, but no ping. And the team counter counts these ghosts too, causing more problems, it could say 6vs6 when its really 4vs6.Radar not functioning properlyThe radar is moving really slow and also showing false information, some teamates won't show on the radar, when the bomb is dropped it won't show up on the radar.Console totally wackThe console has gotten completely messed up with these last few updates that have been released. Some things double up in the console, some letters will be missing, you can't use the CTRL+C shortcut anymore to copy stuff, like SteamIDs for admin punishment.Flash bang grenade exploitsWhen these exploits are used, the user throws a flash bang in a tight space and it blinds everyone in a very large area.Reload animations just don't play at allWhen this glitch happens the gun will reload but it won't play the animation, so all you see is the gun staying still then suddenly the numbers in the bottom right corner just change.Odd spawn bugWhen this glitch happens, the player will spawn in a random spot on the map, but will show up with no weapons, not even a knife. However if they are quick enough and do an auto-buy command, or use buy scripts then they can get a weapon.Footstep sound as long range bullet richochet soundWhen this glitch happens, a player being shot at from long range hears the footstep sound as a bullet richochet sound.USP and Colt quick silencerWhen this glitch happens the silencer is put on quicker but you can't shoot until the game is done the animation, you just don't see it.Shield - misleading modelWhen this glitch happens, you look at a shielder, and if they're standing and have it closed you can't see their feet, but you can actually shoot them in the feet and kill themGetting shot on a ladder, slow down once ground is reachedwhen you're running around and get shoot you slow down a bit, well if your on a ladder and take damage while on a ladder and then get off the ladder no matter how long ago you where shot you will still walk slow like you just got shot.Knife and grenades are classified as less powerful than the bombCurrently if your running around with your knife out or any type of grenade and you run over the bomb and you have auto switch to more powerful weapons on then it will pull out the bomb. In some situations this can be a very bad thing.Hope this is a help to you if you are trying to compile all the glitches to tell Valve but unfortunately i dont think Conter Strike as such will be updated but Source will go on.

Well you missed one, hehehehehe, curious? Well I'll tell you later after I am done commenting on your post."Shield - misleading modelWhen this glitch happens, you look at a shielder, and if they're standing and have it closed you can't see their feet, but you can actually shoot them in the feet and kill them."This actually works only on Bots not players. I mean try shooting another enemy player using shield on his foot. Any second later, you will see yourself dead. Hahahahahaha. I know, I've tried. And have I mentioned that I am a freak when it comes to using shield. Everywhere I go, people are angry and scold at me because of my shield. So I just killed them and made them shut up.Okay, here is another glitch that I noticed quite often in Counter Strike. I noticed sometimes when a player killed another, the dead body of the killed player is dragged and stuck on the killing player. When that player walks, the dead body is dragged with it. Looks very funny and yet annyoing. I noticed this glitch mostly on 1.6, never seen it on CZ before so I guess it has something to do with the programming of 1.6.Another glitch noticable by me is that sometimes half of the body of the player dived to the ground. So it looked like they are swimming. I dont know if that is a cheat or a glitch but it sure is annoying.Well, I guess that makes 2 glitches found by me. These glitches may not be hazardous but it is annoying nevertheless.

Hey HansleyThanks for your glithc about the dead bodies stickin gto the players thats one i have seen but yes did not post.as for your swimming post i already covered that one"Flying/sinking player modelsWhile playing, sometimes the player models will suddenly just start to look like they?re flying through the air, or they will sink half way in the ground. Whenever this happens if you look in your console it will say something like requesting pldecal/tempdecal from server."And i have one more to add to this post asellGun slashing/stabbing like a knifeWhile viewing other players sumtimes instead of seeing their knife doing the slashing and the stabbing you see their gun do it. This is caused by the server not updating the models but the commands of the fast weapon switch bind.CheersPost any others you find

Here is some found by some other guy the name is at the bottom:Display all cheat codes:Enable the mp_free code repeatedly press . All the codes in the game will eventually be displayed.Information in this section was contributed by Emilio Crudele.Play as the enemy:Start the game with bots or multiplayer at any map you must choose your team. At the selection screen, type 6m1i0 or 6m2i0 and start the game. Your team will see you as an enemy and they will start shooting. Enable "Friendly fire" so they cannot kill you. The other team, your real enemies, will see you as a friend and will not shoot. You can easily kill (hunt) them. Note: If this trick does not work the first time, try it every time you die and you must choose your team again. If you are Counter-terrorist, type 6m2i0 and you will be dressed like a terrorist. If you are Terrorist, type 6m1i0 to be dressed like a Counter-terrorist. Note: This code is not a console cheat -- type it at the "Choose Your Team" screen.Information in this section was contributed by Adrian Celea.Hint: Increased target visibility:This trick works for any client on a multi-player game. Enable the gl_nobind 1 code to make all the textures look like a series of numbers and letters. Then, spray paint or have someone else spray paint. By luck or chance, the map will be a flat unlit color of the spray paint and all the textures of the sprites will be the image of the spray logo. All players will be a brighter shade of the color, making them very easy to see. Note: All the fonts will be corrupted, making typing messages or console commands difficult. To solve this, restart the game. Since navigating around the flat-colored level with this vision is difficult, you might want to bind an alias to a key to turn it on or off. In the following example, holding down the key toggles it on; releasing the key toggles it off.Information in this section was contributed by Yuan Tien.Hint: Easy terrorist bombing:First, make sure you have the bomb and a vehicle that you can drive. Then, have a friend drive the truck, robot, etc. up to the bomb point. Start to place the bomb, but move so you can place it on the vehicle (which should be directly on top of the target. Have your friend drive away and park the vehicle somewhere hidden. Run away and the CT's will not know what is happening. You can also do this when playing with bots, but it will take longer.Information in this section was contributed by DeLongeDaManb182.Glitch: Air walking:In the assault map, go to the hostage room. Note: You need two people to do this trick. Get one or two hostages to follow and ask your friend to squat on the floor below the window on top of you. Throw a grenade up the window and it will break open. Jump on your teammate's head then have a hostage jump on top of the window. You can now swim up. Swim up for three seconds and press. You can now walk in the air and fire head shots at your enemiesInformation in this section was contributed by Nathan Ball.Glitch: See through smoke in Milita:Go down to the tunnel camera monitors and find a place where someone threw a smoke grenade. Move around, and the smoke will seem to turn into nothing. Then, when you go the opposite way, the smoke returns. This is useful for the Terrorists when checking the monitors for any Counter-Terrorists are hiding behind the smoke. Note: This does not make a change to the other player's view of the smoke.Information in this section was contributed by RevolutionIsMyName.Glitch: Get to the top faster in assault:Two people are required for this trick. Go to the top ledge inside then go to the corner nearest the exit (not the boxes one, but the corner directly to the side) Have someone else crouch down then have your character stand on top of their head. Jump and you will go outside. If this does not work, then have both players jump at the same time.Information in this section was contributed by Grant Blodgett.Glitch: Aztec: Invisible person:Call one of your player's over with the call "Follow me". Call him over to one of the wooden crates and say the phrase "Need backup or taking fire... need assistance". He will guard you while you attempt this. Shoot the ground just in front of the wooden crate and jump twice. One enemy will appear from either your left or right. Kill him with your hand and say "follow me" and repeat the process, all up to the point where you jump twice. You will then be invisible. This only works under the expert difficulty setting.Information in this section was contributed by Paul Liotta.

I have the best glitch ever - for when you are getting really low on ammo, it might be illegal though, + takes some getting used to plus a decent abmout of timing. Basically, you get an any automatic weapon, or even shotties. You switch to the knife and hold down the mouse button, while you are continuously knifing, you switch back to your normal gun using quickswitch button, q, but while you are doing this, you still keep your finger on left mouse button, then, you will see the animation of you taking out your gun, If you wait, it will shoot. The trick is to switch back to the knife before the complete animation is done, if you do this right you will have unlimited ammo, but at the cost of having to do thsi everytime that you wanna shoot someone, its a worst case scenario, when you have like 30 rounds or something at the beginnning of the round because you autobuyed...and end up having no money for bullets. The gun that I would suggest using this with the msot is the shottie - pump, because if you master this technique, or get a script to master it for you...then it shoots just as fast as if you were normally firing the gun, but this way you get unlimited ammo. :lol:

Ok ive been playing cs_assault for about a year now. And the glitches ive found were boostig through roof (1 player crouches while the other player jumps on his head and both players jump and player 1 goes through the roof inside terrorist building.) (NOTE: If you do this in a server where there is hl_guard. You will get banned from that server for 24 hours by Steam.) The second glitch is jumping from the red container down to the blue container and then jumping on the slope of the big building outside. (You wil not lose any health.)The third glitch is also a jumping glitch. When you are on the ct tower you can jump on the slope of the truck antenna and you will not lose any health. This is very helpful in a tight spot.The fourth glitch is when you are on the roof and you are a terrorist you can go on the slope of the roof and buy stuff even though you are not in the buy area.The fifth glitch is when you are inside the terrorist building, where the container is with the ladder, well that ladder is there for a reason you need to take out your knife and climb the left half of the ladder then strafe right then left and up again. (NOTE: You need alot of Counter Strike experience to do this and speed.) Doing this will take you higher than the railing on the edge of the building. Helpful in a tight situation.The sixth glitch is when you throw a grenade into the 3 slabs of glasses, the grenade and the blast dissappearsu have to hit the last one to the right at an angle and it will hit the middle 1 and therefore dissapearing. The seventh glitch is if you jump on the ledge of the vents on the roof and then onto the vents, you wont make a noise.The eigth glitch is if you are in the hostie room, you can press (E) at the places where the three cameras are on the other side, the cameras will work.These are all of the glitches that I have found if there are any corrections please post them here.

I'm not sure if this is a glitch, but you can do matrix. :( All you need is to be on terrorist team, and have the bomb. Take out the bomb, then switch to any gun. Shoot once with any gun, reload, but don't let the reload finish by switching back to the bomb with the Q button, then once it's out, jump. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully. This trick is kinda old, I think it was their since CS Beta.

One glitch I have seen lately is the no ammo fire. So just like fire rapidly and press the q quickly right after you have started firing. You will notice that you have fired a lot but lost very few ammunition.I haven't tried this glitch but I have seen it happen(You need 3-4 people I ain't quite sure myself)On De_Dust you know those bundles of crates east of the tunnel and by the bridge near terrorist spawn. Get a bunch of people to help you climb up and jump crate to crate, once you get to the last one you should be able to jump over the crate and get into the other side. I believe this glitch may also work if you had low gravity on, or noclip and run through em and un noclip.This may be caused by lag by very useful sometimes and sometimes annoying.. This would be very useful if your on scoutzknivez and you lag, you sometimes would get a cursor acting as your crosshair if your using a scout. This is quite useful since you can now noscope people easily, and recoils a lot less sicne your not using the scope. This is useful on other maps too if your using snipers especially the awp.. Since it recoils so much but if you can have that cursor as your cross hair very useful.This isn't exactly a glitch but quite annoying. On fy_iceworld2k people would get help and get boosted up onto the big ice blocks. This gets gay since they start shooting you up there and you don't expect anyone to be up there in the first place. SO your looking around and see no one you get killed.This I seen happen several times. If your shielding and you got it closed someone with an awp can headshot you through the shield this randomly happens doesnt always work.If you have sv_airaccelerate at either -10000 or -1000 I aint sure. But you will be running really fast(Keys are reversed so up=down down=up etc) Idk if this can happen on other maps, but if you running on de_dust and you hti this certain corner near the terrorist base you will get yourself killed, it doesn't really work on other corners cept that one and the one near ct base.

all these glitches people have posted are all bad onesthere are so many cool glitches that i know and i would like to tell u them but... i am probably one of a few people in the world that know how to do them so i will not tell u so sorry i just posted this so u know that there are better and cooler glitches :P :P

Matrix jump is a fun glitch1)shoot off a round with the glock2) really quick before you are done reloading jump3)while in air swtich to bomb really fast4)You just did it*There is a way to do it as a CT but i dont know how*