xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
slimjim3k

Music Script for cs 1.6

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me finding a script.

I was playing with a friend of mine and we won a round as CT and then he pushed a button and music came from that voice comunication function. I asked him how he did that, and he said he downloaded a script and used .wav files to play off the melody. I then asked him if he could send it to me, but he didn't have it anymore, he got it at a LAN and said it was called 'Voice com' something (He didn't remember)

Well I have googled for some time now and i can't seme to find it, so if anyone here has it or know where to find it and would like to tell me.. I would be very greatfull

If you don't know what I mean, check out the "I hate yuo myg0t 2" flash movie, when teamkilling this guy is doing the same thing
Here is the link -> myg0t

Thanks in advance!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Above is the link to "HLSS" Half-Life Sound Selector. It is used to play .wav files over the internet by Voice Communication. You will need to read the readme to properly install the program.

You will also need .wav music files to play, and you can get them by going here:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Be patient as it may take a while to load.

Hope that helped ~

This is an early warning, HLSS is really really really looked down upon by most people playing it...

137818[/snapback]

yes that is very true. People tend to get very annoyed after they have listened to the music. Because HLSS has low quality sound, people get irritated. And they like to kick or ban those who irritate. So be careful -_-

And they like to kick or ban those who irritate. So be careful -_-

137862[/snapback]

Let me bold those 2 words that could make all of the difference. I always had the problem of it only working for 5 seconds then cutting off, and if you dont turn it off, every time you touch the talk key, it restarts it.

Let me bold those 2 words that could make all of the difference. I always had the problem of it only working for 5 seconds then cutting off, and if you dont turn it off, every time you touch the talk key, it restarts it.

137882[/snapback]

Yes, that's a problem that can't be solved unfortunatly, unless they update it somehow and fix this error. And you bolded 3 words...not 2 -_-

It should have been

kick or ban

not

kick or ban

:D

Just an early warning, be ready to get kicked and or banned from a server, cause they really dont tolerate it, especialy if you have a really bad connection. The music is crappy as is because its wav, but its even worse with a bad connection.

No problem.

BTW: If you really don't want to get kicked or banned, simply follow the people's sayings. Like when someone says shut up or stop that crappy music, then you should stop it.

Another thing is that music should be fine on surfing maps, servers, knifing maps, server, and you know, the fun stuff. Everytime I join a surfing server, I find people taking turns playing music. They call who's going to first ect. So yeah, be careful.