xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
downpour

Addon Scripts Problem Addon Scripts Problem

Im not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what exactly happens when i go to addon scripts in the cpanel. It always lets me install whatever i want. But with the phpwiki...it wont let me go to the admin or any part of that one. b2 wont let me go to the admin. and a few others. Is there something i can do to change this?any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here are a couple resolutions that have worked for me in the past.1. Some are case sensitive passwords and usernames. So if you put Downpour on the setup as a username, then you have to capitalize the D to login.2. Another thing that might have happened is to check to make sure you have enough space to install it. I have install scripts and it wont install the whole thing without the space, hence you cannot login or error message.3. There?s also a time when the login and or password is defaulted in that case you the most common default of username: Admin Password: 123456 or Enter.Other than those you have to give me more details to help explain it better. Tell me what happens. Does it say incorrect login, just refresh page, or say you don?t have permission to access, or any other error?

ok heres the big problem nowi just uninstalled the ones i couldnt get to workno sense in having them if they wont workso i went remove them and it doesnt show them installed anywherebut when i log in with my ftp there are folders for emand its gonna take forever to remove em with the ftpany ideas anyone?

downpour, you may want to try using your file manager via cpanel. it's undersite management tools. just be careful trashing files from there as you could trash your whole site if you delete too much :(

to be safe of deleting thos files. try download cuteFTp or WS_FTp then connect to ur site.. and delte them... :( and also i suggest delete those database files..