xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Raptrex

Silver Ps2 Limited Edition omg another ps2

*stares in amazement*Ooooh.... nice and silvery. -_-. I'll get one and give my black one to my cousin, that is, if I can get my hands on it...

Haha, at first, I thought this thread was about a silver PSP, but it turned out to be a silver PS2. I guess the former wouldn't be a bad move by Sony if they decide to make one, eh?About the PS2, doesn't it kinda look like a spray painted PS2?

you failed to mention if its coming to the us or its going to being euro and japanese only and knowing our luck here in the states we get the single color model hmm maybe if i can take it apart or spray paint it it would look so cool hmm.

Well that sounds kinda cool though couldn't someone just pait their shell silver and then put it back on?

painting your PS2 means you have to sandpaper the black paint off and spray paint it yourselfthis could ruin some parts and make it uglyi believe this version of the PS2 is coming to the USA

Silver Slimline is it now lol.I have the old silver playstation :( I think its a better deal as you get two silver controllers :(.I think you could paint your own PlayStation but you could damage it removing the case, but you could create a cool affect with more colours that just silver.:(~ Munchie ~

who said anything about sandpaper handpainting it would achieve the same effect but of course i won't drop another 150 for ps2 thats to impulse i will be saving the ps3 and maybe they won't short change us on the color either this time.

mmm ... platinum ... looks nice??but does it have some advantages that the black ps2 doesnt have??i agree ... haha paint your black ps2 and you have the platinum edition ...

mmm...tasty...*drools*. Oh sorry, yeah it looks kinda cool, I've seen the other silver ps2 and this seems a bit more shiny and better, one of the reasons it being the fact that it is sooooo much slimmer. I might get it, but I already have a ps2 so I shoudn't bother and I don't really mind what colour it is and I have plenty of space. Right now, I'll probably try to save up for ps3 which I might get...or just loads of games :P I agree with Munchie, I might just spray paint my ps2 silver...but then again, knowing me, I'll destroy it :(