xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bureX

Light But Exciting Backgound Music Needed

I am trying to find some background music for a presentation I am making... It has to be light but a little bit exciting. Most of you don't have the smallest clue what I am talking about... So let me explain it to you like this:I need music like the one that can be found in your windows folder (if you are using Windows XP):C:\WINDOWS\system32\oobe\images\title.wma <--- That's the kind of music I need!So, where can I find music that sounds like this? I tried "Vangelis" and "Enigma", but they are no good...

Well like a month ago i got into this website of like tecno music and i download it a song, you can download them for free, i really cant remember were i exactly got them from, but the name of the person that produces tis music is Dario Plehati. I hope it helps and that you can find the website.

You did not specify whether it has to be instrumental only or not. Can it be copyrighted material as well?

Some of the tracks I would recommend are:
-Seven Soundtrack, Guilty (Gravity Kills) http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
-If you ever played Bejeweled 2, that game sound track is in codec called MO3. You need xmplay to convert MO3 to MP3. 42 minutes long and consists of 48 tracks http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I have uploaded sample clips to my site. You are welcome to listen to it. You should find out if its alright to use these materials for your usage. Materials will be removed in few days.

Cheers.

I tried to Google out the name "Dario Plehati", but I didn't find anything! Thanks for your help anyway! Anybody else?

137421[/snapback]

well, now you know my name :P anyway try to google for "finaldesign" you will find then finaldesign studio - my webpage and there is all my songs you can download... or simply follow this link

Try thisLight But Exciting Backgound Music Needed

Protilius.Com

Songs.

Spies in the pantry.

This is a cool little number I did up a few years back.  I think its what you may be looking for.

You should check out my remake of the classic christmas piece "Carol of the bells" if you decide to take a look.  It is an original take on an age old classic.

Regards:

protiliusNathaniel Jones

-r

I am trying to find some background music for a presentation I am making... It has to be light but a little bit exciting. Most of you don't have the smallest clue what I am talking about... So let me explain it to you like this:
I need music like the one that can be found in your windows folder (if you are using Windows XP):

C:\WINDOWS\system32\oobe\images\title.wma <--- That's the kind of music I need!

So, where can I find music that sounds like this? I tried "Vangelis" and "Enigma", but they are no good...

Hello i may have the music you are looking for please email me : muso-mark101@hotmail.co.nz

Thank-you Mark Airlie.