xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TANK72

Who Played Operation Flashpoint Before This is one of the best war games that i ever played.

I have played an old version, I don't know if there are any newer ones... It was pretty bad, it was even made in the last century! -_-

they have addons to upgrade the graphics and every thing now you can make it look like battlefield 2 see i have ofp goty so it comes with all expanion packs which is good. that way when you install you can download any addon there isthe best site for me is ofp.gamezone.cz those addons are great new addon includewater reflection upgrade new weapons,vehicles,soldiers,and boats

i played it too and it is, or maybe it was a great game. It was the best of its class when it got released :(now, logical, its graphics are already outdated.. but it was a great game in that time.

This game is for pc and it has a huge selection of addons from thousands of sites in this game you can download mods you just about anythingwhile playing :P

137259[/snapback]

where i can found ?