xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

What Is Your Favorite Kind Of Transportation?

HiHow do you like to travel? Fast and in the air? Scenic by train? In your car so you do what you want when you want? By motorcycle? Or simply by foot? Or other I forgot to mention?I have to say my car is my favorite kind, I can be on my own schedule, stop when I want go where I want, change itinerary and the likes.My dad always loved trains and he could never explain why?Patrick

I like to travel on foot. You could do whatever you want as well. I don't last long, though. I love walking short distances, routine places. I'm scared of riding motorcycles. Train? That's OK... I like driving the car as well. My dad put me behind the wheel when I was 8, (he was on the pedals) and I had lots of fun! (He also held the wheel just in case) Of course, we did that in a dark empty road. -_- Airplane? I've been on one before. It's pretty exciting! Years after that, I kept watching Air Crash Investigation on National Geographic, and :D It's not pretty.

My favourite mode is of course the car.You can drive down at the speed of your choice---leisurely, fast. slow; watch the scenery outside and stop wherever you like for a break or refreshment.

Car. I love being in the most control possibly of my own fate.

Car. I love being in the most control possibly of my own fate.

137162[/snapback]

monster trucks for me or big mining trucks

PRESENT: I Love Cars, Its Cool

FUTURE: My Dream is to Created s small Flying Machine, Like a Aeroplane, but used like a car, This is in da future, I will love this transport

For short distances, I like walking. You get to walk at your own pace and do what you want.For longer distances, I like the car. I love my car! -_-...and you get t do what you want, and get to where you're going whichever way you want.I like trains too for even longer distances that are over a few hours to travel. Trains are faster than cars so you get there sooner and don't have to sit down for so long.And for really long distances that would take over about 4 hours in a train, I like planes. They're probably the most exciting and interesting form of transport for me. I like the idea of being able to fly and go so fast...And it feels so cool when the plane's taking off!

I like cars for traveling long distances because I'm not bound by a schedule and I like speeding down the highway.Trains are a close second, though...especially since I live in Japan. When I want to enjoy the scenery, read a book, etc. taking the train is a nice break. Gotta love the shinkansen (bullet train)! -_-

Hey...where i usually travel by car, but i guess this is not my favorite type of transportation. I like trains and coupes, because you don't even know you are driving and it is kind of romantic :D I don't like planes because i just don't trust them eventhough i know it is the safest type of transportation (the smallest proportion of people die in a plane crash). I also like travelling and crousin with ships (I was in Greece once and it was fantastic).So to conclude, I usually travel by car but I really like crousin on a ship or travellin by train.Greetz -_-

It depends on the distance of the destination. If it is a short distance I would like to go by cycle-rickshaw, in many parts of my country this is a very good mode of travelling, upto 10kilometers cycle-rickshaw is the best. However, if it stretches beyong this distance I would love to travel by Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV), SUV is good if the distance of travel is upto 200Kms. However, more than 200kms and within 2000kms train is my favorite mode of travelling, some guys prefer to travel by bus which takes more than 30hours just like train. If the distance is like foreign country stretching over thousand of miles flight is the best way. The flight should have separate TV for all the passengers therefore I'll be quite choosy to book my ticket. Some planes do not have this and who wants to travel 7 to 15 hours by flight sitting inside the plane without any entertainment.

In past I liked to walk, cycle or by bus. In the present I actually only use car, which can be noticed by enlarged body fat -_- and lack of fitness. I need to change my lifestyle.Other transportation I like is airplane, it actually relaxing and I can always sleep there, especially on long run.

Mmmm... I like trains very much. Underground for cities but I love train for long distances. It?s not that I don?t like planes, but they are always late... and you spend lots of time before taking flight. I also find boats exciting, but more for a pleasure travel than other thing.Anyway, I like to go short distances by foot as long as I can and have time... which unfortunately is not very often. -_-

I love my motorcyle... and love to travel by it as long as the weather is good.. once the weather is sunny.. I wud definitely prefer a car...btw, I wud prefer train/air for longer distances(may be more than 4-5 hrs away)... but I hate travelling by bus.. just dont like the feel of it and is quite uncomfortable... but cant always avoid it.Cheers.