xisto Community
karlo

My Website And Trap17 beginning to be slow

When I am accessing my website, changing some settings on it, sometimes the 2 computer icons in the taskbar are not changing it's colors. In other words, it's slow. I tried different computers to visit My Website and this Forum, and still, it's slow. After 5 minutes, it's back again. Then after 45 minutes, it's slow again. What's happening to Xisto?

I Always have the same problem. Maybe the traffic is really building up or loads of people are accessing the internet or it's your connection... I don't know.For me it's kind of half the net-connection and half trap being slow, i think...

mine, is littol different! sometime when i accessing to Xisto forum, on half-way loading page, my browser auto close off. dun know why.may be just my computer glitches. i need to re-boot and see how. just for message. -_-

As far as i m concern i m also experiencing slow loading of trap forums.actually what you are having is slow connection.i think trap is bit slow nowadays.i also found autoclose browser with new netscape version.Xisto works fine with opera 8 though.anyway maybe report to opaque....

Interesting what people are getting, it seems like my connection is working fine for me. You probably are on a congested Node, and lots of people are downloading and surfing the internet which slows it down for everyone

Hi:I have noticed that the speed of my page is fast. Every once in a while, a page doesn't seem to load. But I hit refresh and it then usually loads fine.I have, however, noticed that the forum does seem slower lately. Maybe it is just the time of day that I am using the forum, but there is a definate slow down that I have noticed.

When i was using my admin cp for vbulletin to create new forums and such, it was talking literally minutes to load the pages up. I was quite surprised. Guess it's due to the high amounts of traffic this site gets....

I will try to improve the conditions of the forum.. May be the database needs optimization.As far as the Speed, please take note that, CLIENT SERVER IS DIFFRENT FROM THE SERVER WHERE Xisto.com website is HOSTED.So, If Xisto.com loads slow, that does not mean, your site (xxxxx.trap17.com) will also load slow.

mine isn't slow. There have been times though, when I had ads on some of my pages that were coming from another site, that my pages were loading slow from trying to get the information from the other place. As soon as I took those off everything's been smooth sailing.

It's more or less just the forum for me. My site loads fine and fast. Karlo, you have a lot of images that need to load on your layout, so that may have a lot to do with it, as your browser caches it, then it will usually recache it after a certain amount of time.