xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HmmZ

Rakion Online Fansite

I have been working on a fansite for a game thats coming out soon, Rakion. And it seems that i am about done ^^

currently you can get redirected by just addressing online.trap17.com -_-

Rakion Online

This is actually the first time that i was this close to finsihing a site, completely written myself (except for the forum...but I have modded it a bit ^^)

Id like some feedback on the design (boxed website) and of course on anything else you can mention ^^

Very good site easy navigation. Not too keen on the colouring nut yeh its good. I have never seen seo-board 1.0 and i would use invision power board 2.03 or vbulletin 3.7.9/10

Don't use Times New Roman! That is all. If I had my way Times New Roman would be banned from the internet :( Because its the default text on most browsers I tend to get the impression that the text just hasnt been formatted properly. Mayvbe it's just me... But anyway Georgia is a lot nicer.That slightly biased insight was bought to you by Vacant :(