xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deejames

Warn level Warn level

your warn level is the amount of warnings you got from admins/mods,if you got that full you will be kicked or sometimes be banned

Such a N00b. Lol, that is there so if you swear etc. do something wrong eg. spam we warn you. To much and your account may be suspended.And btw u havnt done anything wrong...........yet.......:(

Such a N00b. Lol, that is there so if you swear etc. do something wrong eg. spam we warn you. To much and your account may be suspended.
And btw u havnt done anything wrong...........yet.......:(

ouch!.. ahihih.. yeah im so noob! wakekekeek.. =pece man.. sorry guys.. I just thought I have committed a mistake which im not as far as i know.. :( hihi

No. You have not made any mistake so far. Just to recap, the warn indicator is to show how much you have been warned. If your warning level reaches a high amount, action will be taken against you.By the way, you are from Singapore are you?

does the warn level decrease after a while or does it only increase? And could you lose your site by spamming too much on the fofums or do you just get kicked/banned from the forums?

Yes, it can go both up and down. Up = Good. Down = Bad. :( Think about it, if you were to be banned from the forums then you couldnt post and you need to post to keep your account so yeah, i suppost it may just get deleted if you go over your warn......

So basically, the lower it is, the better. So if it is on 0%, don't whinge, or else it will probobly be raised.X3r0X, that is incorrect. And you were just calling deejames a n00b :(With the reputation, the higher it is the better - but with the warning level, the lower it is the better. 0% means you haven't been warned at all - 100% indicates that you are probobly about to be banned.

question.... does spam qualify for me to warn them? Because the swearing doesnt really apply because it blocks it out anyways. I just want to know when is the right time to warn people.

Just another note that this is only change manually, by admins or moderators. You cannot change it yourself, and it cannot be changed by other members (apart from those mentioned).Also, the Warning System is seperate to the Reputation Level. They are positioned on above the other, so it might be confusing at a glance - but the reputation level is shown above the warning system.

Yes, it can go both up and down. Up = Good. Down = Bad. :(
Think about it, if you were to be banned from the forums then you couldnt post and you need to post to keep your account so yeah, i suppost it may just get deleted if you go over your warn......

If it is 0%, it is good and means that you have not been warned at all... why this confusion???
Will I get a warning for this? :(
Is this spamming? :(