xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jamal

Web Games

not really..i don't really like web games too.. the plus of them is that they're really addictive. Because mainly the graphics and gameplay sux. :(

I like playing Adventure Quesst, since its a flash based web gameit really adds spice to playing and the graphics look cool and funny too ^^

the flash property of adv quest make it more appealing to some Btw,i got some new friends playing it now, just t pass time at work~ they say its attractive because the designs look cool and fun. and it the places there nice to roam around in.There are also a couple of classes and sub classes and races to choose from and a lot of costumes and equipments to try on.you can alo have a pet toa ccompany you and aid you in fighting~

I love flash games! The best ones would be found at miniclip.com. They have the best quality and really take time into their games. Addictinggames.com has probably every game ever created on the web, and constantly update their games almost every week. You can even send them a link to a new game and they will put it on their site! 2dplay also has quite a number of games.

I even made a flash game myself. Its really crappy but I did it on purpose. Its called Blah!. If you ever played warioware, its like that--a bunch of minigames. I havent finished yet, but its there at http://www.chris-malcolm.com/