xisto Community
dask

trap17 advertising??

ya i would like to know teh same thing... i need good ads and i was hoping this was it have looked for a lot and i still think i may go with pop ups ( if i can find any good ones ) i will if not i will have to see what else i can find morin likey the same ones as here... so how much do you get pre click??? have a good day!!

do google adsense, its the best, it only gives ur visitors what theyre looking 4, and its the least intrusive, unlike some banner ads or popups..... especially those flash ones that can take up ur whole screen....grrrr, i h8 those so much!

i think that the most problem is not the ad, it's the traffic... if u dont have traffic, u cant make money with ads... but i'm thinking that clicksor is the best ad on the web i know...

i think that the most problem is not the ad, it's the traffic... if u dont have traffic, u cant make money with ads... but i'm thinking that clicksor is the best ad on the web i know...

You are right! it would be just like adding worthless and annoying Ads to your site with out earning anything. Except if you'd tell all you visitors to click the adds evey now and then. :rolleyes:

I think google adsense is the best PPC out there. They pay for every click and very well i might add. I cant say how much i get per click because of thier terms but i will say it is much more than other PPC companies ive used. They also have many choices for thier ads. You can customize them to blend in with your site and people will never know they are ads.

Hey i have a question for Xisto n i just saw thtu knw u have this advertiser bot that ads this advertisement after every 5 posts or something..i just wanted to know that how did u guys did that..is there a site to it where i can download it or something? if so then let me know...plzThanks

Ask admin when he comes back later, It'll be tomorrow for me when he comes back, but it's about 5:00 am In his time zone I think.. He just did it a couple hours ago though. So PM him or something when he comes back. However I'm pretty sure he wrote that script himself. I'd like it too though, to post a message every 5-6 posts on my forums, not ads.

well ok thx...buh i think tht i will just wait for his reply in here..n if i really made this script then i hope that he will let me knw abt it :D :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya i tihnk its pretty cool how they embeedded ad's every certain ammount of posts into the forums, and i always make sure to click em, cause hey... why not? Support the great Xisto for their great hosting. Oh and by the way i would also like to know how you integrated the ads, did you use a board mod or what? or does invision support puttin ad's in? thx.