xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
imeurasian

!busted!mcfly! anythign related to Busted or McFly

just wanted to start a ting a ma bob for the lovely bands : Busted (RIP) and McFly!!!!

here's James' song -unreleased-

END UP LIKE THIS

Just called to let you know

I've got to let go

Couldn't stand back and watch this

You went behind my back

Threw us off track

And then that's when I lost it

Can't believe I'd kid myself

That you were ever worth this

Read between these lines, a hundred times

And realise, there'll be no compromises

Not before I die

Or in another life

How did we end up like this?

When you made up/out with her

It's just like a blur

But it still plays in my head

And who will you become

Now that we're done?

Back then I couldn't stand you

Can't believe I'd kid myself

That you were ever worth this, worth this

Not before I die

Or in another life

How'd we go so wrong, go so wrong?

How'd we go so wrong?

Not before I die

Or in another life

hope your guyz liked it cuz an awesome song and James' and MAtt both need everyone's support at the moment!

busted news: of course they're broken up. Charlie = fightstar ** to Charlie: keep going strong!James= new band ** to James: best of luck!Matt= fighting acohol and solo career **to Matt: hope everything goes well and you get better s0on!

-_- THATS ENTERTAINMENT - bustedA police car and a screaming siren,A pneumatic drill and ripped up concrete,A baby wailing and stray dog howling,The screech of brakes and lamplights blinking,That's entertainment.A smash of glass and the rumble of boots,An electric train and a ripped up 'phone booth,Paint splattered walls and the cry of a tomcat,Lights going out and a kick in the balls,That's entertainment.Days of speed and slow time Mondays,Pissing down with rain on a boring Wednesday,Watching the news and not eating your tea,A freezing cold flat and damp on the walls,That's entertainment.Waking up at 6 a.m. on a cool warm morning,Opening the windows and breathing in petrol,An amateur band rehearsing in a nearby yard,Watching the telly and thinking about your holidays,That's entertainment.Waking up from bad dreams and smoking cigarettes,Cuddling a warm girl and the smell of stale perfume,A hot summers' day and sticky black tarmac,Feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were faraway,That's entertainment.Two lovers kissing amongst the scream of midnight,Two lovers missing the tranquillity of solitude,Getting a cab and travelling on buses,Reading the graffiti about slashed seat affairs,That's entertainment.GOTTA LUV THIS BAND!!!! :D

This songJust called to let you knowI've got to let goCouldn't stand back and watch thisYou went behind my backThrew us off trackAnd then that's when I lost itCan't believe I'd kid myselfThat you were ever worth thisRead between these lines, a hundred timesAnd realise, there'll be no compromisesNot before I dieOr in another lifeHow did we end up like this?When you made up/out with herIt's just like a blurBut it still plays in my headAnd who will you becomeNow that we're done?Back then I couldn't stand youCan't believe I'd kid myselfThat you were ever worth this, worth thisRead between these lines, a hundred timesAnd realise, there'll be no compromisesNot before I dieOr in another lifeHow did we end up like this?How did we end up like this?How'd we go so wrong, go so wrong?How'd we go so wrong?Read between these lines, a hundred timesAnd realise, there'll be no compromisesNot before I dieOr in another lifeHow did we end up like this?How did we end up like this?How did we end up like this?How did we end up like this?is absolutly rubish. I would never buy it! but then again i wouldn't buy alot of stuff when it comes to music

is absolutly rubish. I would never buy it! but then again i wouldn't buy alot of stuff when it comes to music

136811[/snapback]

ur funny! well at least you read it! now youve got some busted in you! lol!

here is my favorite song ( well one of ) by BUSTED:"WHY"Look at me up in the skyI watch the world just pass me byBut my feelings give awayHappening more everydayLoving you could be so easyLoving you could be so great (repeat 2 times)How can I try to explainYour story never seems to stay the sameYou're out of touch and I'm out of timeJust talk to me a while and joke about the things we used to seeIt's so hard for me to smileI've never felt so aloneAfter all of this there's so much left to loseI've taken pieces home and I promise you I never meant toHow can I complainWhen everybody seems to know my nameNow I'm out of luck and you're out of lineIt's such a selfish compromiseA self indulgent useless bunch of liesI never thought you would believeHold me down but don't wake me upPull me down and then back upAll again for all to seeLow down whisper a guilty stareYour stagnant beauty makes me glareSilly games in the sun, in the sunHow can I complain your story never seems to stay the sameI'm out of luck and you're out of lineIt's such a selfish compromiseA self indulgent useless bunch of liesI never thought you would believeLoving you could be so easyLoving you could be so great (repeat 2 times)Maybe a change will keep me highStop me thinking and wondering whyits beautiful! i absolutely luv it u should listen to it oo! even better to music!