xisto Community
JaVe

My Drawing Tablet Problem It is not working

Well, as you can see from the title I have a very big problem which is really bugging me. I currently possess the trust 400 v2 wireless tablet; before when i bought it it worked fully after installing al the software which i was meant to - the drivers etc and all fllowing the instruction manual. That was a while back, then i reformatted my pc and the tablet was left unused for a while and the battery was taken out. Now, some months later i insert a new battery and install the whole thing again according to the manual - it worked seamlessly for some hours, pressure and everything. Then i came to a point where i had to restart my pc, when i did that and came back to my desktop my tablet didnt work. The current situation;- The tablet shows signs of life, the light is blinking as normal.- The pen has a fresh battery in it.- In the device manager my 'hyperpen' device is functionning properly and is enabled.My dad says that maybe the whole tablet is interferring with my ps/2 mouse but i disagree - if it worked good when i bought it, and it worked good when i just installed it, and i restart and it doesn't work, then there has to be something wrong. Any suggestions?BTW: I reinstalled the software, unplugged theusb like 100x so that won't really help.

Phone them up or return it and kill the person who made it,Thats my advice-But you dont have to kill anyone.Try custemer support on the company, Or site.LOL -_- .Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider.

Acually what doesnt work?Blank screen,Pen not working,Or it might be the mouse. Disconnect it too check.Or as before just phone them up.Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider.

Hmm well the pen didn't work, but i'm happy now, i was close to breaking something and then kabloei! I got the mouse that was with it, works the same way as the pen but is not known as hyper pen; the software can tell the difference. Anyway, i took the mouse i got with it, inserted a battery and moved it on the tablet and it worked, i then put the battery back in the pen and moved it- it worked. Unfortunately my mouse didn't work now so i restarted and everything works now. I dunno why, i suspect this will happen in the future but i know what i will do.

Good for you,You finally got the solution -_- !You should be verry happy,Congradualations.LOL...Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider.

Good for u,Just do what u did be4.If it doesnt work...CRY -_- .LOL.Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider.