xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Sig Battle Poll (damann Vs. Johnny{w}) Vote for your favorite sig

Which sig do you like best?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote to decide which sig looks best. Polling ends in a week (Friday, May 6th)

C&C appreciated.

Daman -- Posted Image

Johnny -- Posted Image

(Looks like this will be a good one damann. Hope to get some good response.)

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

lol theyre both good but i had to vote for mine (i made it -_-) alright by for now i goin back to TV if it was you vs prolly tat one guy that tried to bust into our battle id vote your graffiti over that single-brush-sig

I vote Damann, but once again he's having trouble blending his font properly.Sorry Johnny! I really like that face though -_-

lol theyre both good but i had to vote for mine (i made it -_-) alright by for now i goin back to TV if it was you vs prolly tat one guy that tried to bust into our battle id vote your graffiti over that single-brush-sig

136326[/snapback]

Lol, I just made a Null Vote...

I vote Damann, but once again he's having trouble blending his font properly.

Sorry Johnny! I really like that face though :D

136331[/snapback]

Np. Thanks.

lol just take one off mine if maker votes dont count -_- hey rejected tell me what you consider "blended" please i want to make it so you like it too :D

136340[/snapback]

Pretty sure he meant it should flow better with the render. It still kinda looks like you took a pre-brushed render, and just added text to it (which, technically, you did. =P)

I'll let you keep the extra vote. I don't mind if I win or lose, really. I make sigs for fun, so it doesn't really matter what the outcome is. I just thought it'd be interesting to see how people compare our sigs. :D

I like Johnny's, it's got a much bolder look, and with the squares, and brushing has really made it stand out. The font is nice too, though perhaps not exactly blended with the sig, I don't see much that could have been done with it though, and it certainly doesn't look out of place. The face is just a bonus :DDamann, your best one yet though. Nice soft brushing and text feels good. Just try not to have bits hanging over the edge. I just felt the style was a bit overused (ie soft brushing over 3d render), and the green/grey soft colour is also overused for that style. However, it works, which is why it's used so much. -_-

it wasnt pre brushed the render i used was this

Posted Image

then i did all the other brushing....but ya i just make the sigs for fun too -_- cuz im bored due to the fact not many people are on late at night

I like Johnny's, it's got a much bolder look, and with the squares, and brushing has really made it stand out. The font is nice too, though perhaps not exactly blended with the sig, I don't see much that could have been done with it though, and it certainly doesn't look out of place. The face is just a bonus :D

Damann, your best one yet though. Nice soft brushing and text feels good. Just try not to have bits hanging over the edge. I just felt the style was a bit overused (ie soft brushing over 3d render), and the green/grey soft colour is also overused for that style. However, it works, which is why it's used so much. -_-

136431[/snapback]

Thanks for the detailed comments. One of those means more to me than a thousand "Wow, awesome!" comments.

it wasnt pre brushed the render i used was this

Posted Image

then i did all the other brushing....but ya i just make the sigs for fun too :D cuz im bored due to the fact not many people are on late at night

136530[/snapback]

Oh yeah? So you just HAPPENED to have the same exact brushing as this?

Posted Image

Lol, nice try damann.

BTW, if anyone wants to know, here was "my" original image.

Posted Image

:D

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

wow theyve got skills and its not exactly the same the brushing is offplaced a little cuz i tried to make mine look like that :/

137101[/snapback]

Aw come on damann, it's the same exact brushing, only you made your sig a little wider. I looked at them right on top of each other. Same thing.

You don't hafta lie, it's alright. -_-

I voted for damann because his sig was ten times better than his previous sigs in the last thread - the font matches the rest of the sig. Good stuff. -_-Also, I broke the tie between you and damann. No need to thank me. :D

I voted for damann because his sig was ten times better than his previous sigs in the last thread - the font matches the rest of the sig. Good stuff. :D

Also, I broke the tie between you and damann. No need to thank me. :D

137135[/snapback]

But this isn't a poll between HIS sigs, it's between that one and mine. -_-

And don't worry about it, I'm not thanking you. :D

But this isn't a poll between HIS sigs, it's between that one and mine.  -_-

And don't worry about it, I'm thanking you. :D

137147[/snapback]

Umm, well, his is better than yours, and he gets sympathy points for making one ten times better. :D

You decided to thank me?? Wow, how nice of you. You're welcome. :D :D

Ooh, I just scrolled down to see some of the posts, and saw Jashin's sig. I wish I could change my vote now, but...oh well.