xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MechVegita

How To Add A Login And Register

I'm not sure what you are talking about? I see you logged into cPanel so that is not the issue? Let me think, maybe you are looking for Fantastico, because that?s where a lot of the nifty add-ons are....

First log onto cPanel, then go here Fantastico

Or are you looking for phpBB or PHP-Nuke... that would be here:

Add-on Scripts....

Please state what you are trying to do, then maybe we can help you.

If you don't have the script, and you don't tell us what script you don?t have how do you expect us to know what script you don?t have.

So until my psychic sidekick logs on I can?t help -_-

Nils

MechVegita,If you need to add login to a forum, you don't have to worry, all forum softwares available for installation come with logina nd other tools required for maintainance. I don't think you are on the way to building a forum backend on your own, am I right?! -_-If you need to add login to a site, you can search in this forum, you can find lot of php scripts that can help you to accomplish this. However, if you want to take the easy way out, use a CMS like Mambo or PHP-nuke that come with readymade login modules.Good luckGooglue