xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ladyspanky

Bearshare.. just like kazaa but even better

to some of you who may have known kazaa.. i found something better. it is just like kazaa who can download files from fellow users.. upload files.. and search files.. but one big thing about bearshare is that it doesn't have those annoying ads that kazaa have. there's almost nothing for advertisement. and it would ruin your computer in some kind not like kazaa does. and the best thing about it is that it's free!!! you can just search it at google.

DUDE I hate bearshear its not that good Limewires better way better downloads and its super fast downloaded adobe ps under 10 min and thats extreamly fast don't you think.but my opinoon for bearshear is its not the best program but its not the worst the worst would have to be kazaa there is way to many viruses crashed my pc one time thats all I have to say.--MechVegita--

K-Lite is Kazaa without the ads. Are you shouting? Having no ads doesn't mean the P2P is the best. It has to be content. Are the people in the community sharing the files you want? So the favorite P2P varies. You can't argue about such things all day. Please use normal fonts, unless you wish to express a point.

they prolly were expressing a point....... i use bearshare buttt i dont use it much it makes my mouse start clicking rapidly when i dont have it selected 0.o limewire is p2p isnt it? bearshare has everything i need....brushed filters etc.....

I've never heard of Beashare before...I like Kazaa Lite though. It's Kazaa but without the ads and without the spyware, and it's free :DMy brother used to use normal Kazaa. That was awful...way too much spyware! So I made him change -_-

I have had them all, Win MX, Ares, Limewire, Kazza and Bearshare but the best out of all them for me is Ares. Kazza gives you viruses but if it didn't I would have picked that but as it does I think Ares is better as it is fast and easy to use.

And it doesn't matter what program you use, you will always get the same downloading speed. So to whoever said they downloaded Photoshop in under 10 minutes on Limewire is a bit of a fool. ?____?

Theres a big choice,Theres the whole Gnutella network to choose from,Its still illegal?Isnt it?Reply!Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider.

Limewire does seem faster. For those of us unlucky people who still have dial-up, Limewire does download faster. I haven't downloaded anything besides music on Limewire though.

I've heard a lot of problems related to using a P2P program (most notably Kazaa). I tried Morpheus, too. It was fine at the start, but then several Trojan horse viruses appeared. Never using that one again.I recently decided to try Shareaza - open-source, no ads and no viruses/spyware/adware. Not sure about Ares or Limewire. How are those programs?

BEARSHARE IS BAD BAD NEWS! I installed bearshare a while ago and it puts TONS AND TONS of spyware on your computer. Currently without a doubt the best software for peer to peer sharing it is advised to used Shareaza. Shareaza is brilliant as it has absolutely no spyware or pop up advertisments or anything and whats even better is that it connects you to various peer to peer networks! yes that's right, it connects you to e-donkey, bitTorrent, gnutella 1, gnutella 2. It's great, I've been using it for a while now and am really happy with the results. It also allows you to control the application remotely. Go check it out on http://www.shareaza.com/, it's worth it.

I personally hate Bearshare and Kazaar. I'll only use Limewire, seeing as it's fast and reliable, especially when you're using dial up.

Kazaa just annoyed me. It ruined my old computer, so I guess I learnt the hard way.

Bearshare wasn't all that good, either. I got TONS of spyware from that thing. Plus I couldn't find anything I wanted.

I've been able to find everything I've ever wanted on Limewire and even on dial up, it doesn't take long for a song to finish downloading.

Most P2P programs are bad news, which is disappointing, really.

If you've never tried Limewire, I suggest you do. :D

I never have tried bearshare before, but I have used limewire and Kazaa. I think limewire is better than Kazaa because Kazaa has so many currupted files and adware (unless you have Kazaa Lite). My expierence with limewire is very positive so far. I would recommend Limewire to anyone.

If anyone wants to download limewire, heres some links:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
or
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/