xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MechVegita

Rpg Maker 2000-2003

it is a console for rpg maker games and alot of them are noobish but there actually is alot of decent games out there but if your like me finding a decent dbz game (downloading is out of da question)

about rpg maker and about DBZ

Rpg Maker 2000-2003

Replying to kashin

You are right they can find forms on looking for dbz games. You know you can make a dbz game with rpg maker 2000!

-reply by marty

i thought RPG maker was for making your own rpg games (Hence the name?) alot of fans have created their own versions of games such as DBZ ect. I would advise you give it a try at making a simple RPG.Back in the day i tried making a simple 10 minuet game which took me a solid 8-10 hours of making things and setting stuff up, it really is time consuming but the end product is quite rewarding.You get to have a game just the way you like it but if you're looking to make more complicated games with anything more than about 15 hours of gameplay then be prepared to be committed to months of work trying to get everything working right.Another thing to think about is to download as many different chipsets you think you'll need as you can find. There are loads on the internet and if you're any good at drawing you should create your own chipsets too!