xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shackman

Wooah!

Wow!! Cool! A whole new gaming section!Nice thinking admin!By the way, what type of games and gamers are you targetting? Probably you should expand the scope of the seciton anddivide it into lets say, RPG, FPS, RTs...well....I don't know if you guys understand it...RPG=Role playing gameFPS=First Person shooterRTS=Real Time strategyYeah...these are some of the different classifications of games. There are more through. But these are the basic.Anyways, thanks for making this section.-Shackman

I personally am a FPS gaming person thats all the games i get and plus I think the admin just wants us to post more and talk about anygame! I play Nolf 1 and 2 and COD and Splinter Cell Pandora Tomarrow!

I don't think that the number of posts here will make the mods divide the games sections.......I thought there were more gamers here ree...I prefer roleplaying games....Fallout I and II my favourites...

I hate those kinds of games but most people I bet play games. They just dont want to post thats all. This is a new topic and maybe some people really didn't realise it yet.

Difficult to see the new topic ? ...Well, maybe there are not so many people who have questions or want to discuss anything in this post-console age B)

Woo! I did not know that people here played Chinese games too!TOEI games are rather nice. I play The Twin Heroes 2( 新绝代双骄) and its really cool!!! The published is Userjoy.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Good Topic!!!I like the games and i think this topic its cool!!!the games i like are FPS. In this days i playing Hitman, the last and i liked!!!

People should start posting what games they like! and wat clans they are in or wat clan you own! It would be much more exciting to reply to and make the forum more active...