xisto Community
Chicken

Wow... Hadnt Found This Yet... sorry about that

Well i guess to start off, My real name is James... My obvious post name is Chicken.The story behind it is before i came upon Xisto, i used to play Counter Strike alot, and when coming upon a new name i hit random keys coming up with =v'. My first thought was, "It looks like a chicken head" after a few games later, i played with "Chicken" added on, later just played as "Chicken".Moving on now, aside from being an avid Counter Strike/ Source game player, i like to play the drums. I have a 1970s Black and White striped LudWig set. The heads have been changed countless times (used to be my fathers). I have gone through thirty pairs up sticks up to today. I have been playing since i was three. I sat on my fathers leg, and he played bass with his free leg.Another thing i like to do, is jump and drag race bikes. I have an '02 mongoose with full suspension and a front disk. The rear spring is adjustable, so i soften it for jumping, then tighten it for racing. It has 24 gears, and a coustom ratchet gear changer operated by my forefinger and thumb. With me at peak energy, on a day with optimal performace, i can run it through the gears and run the 8 in 7.74 seconds.The main reason i joined Xisto is because some of my friends and i are starting a band, but we have a low budget and this has the best offer. I have general skills in html coding, and plan on writing the website once i reach credit level.Thats about all i have to post at the moment, and i plan on posting here often. I will try not to be to much of an annoyance.

Welcome Chicken!I hope that you enjoy your stay here as much as I am. Good luck with your website and your band.P.S-What type of music does your band play and will we be able to listen to it on your future website?

Welcome to the community, Chicken. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. Good luck with your band. I think you found the right place to host your future website. I also like to hear some of your music. If you have an mp3 sample, feel free to send to me. -_- See you on the forums!

Welcome too Xisto the best host on the net, there gr8!There catch is the credits, EVIL!Anyway, Its a great forum and hope u make new friends.Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider.