xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Donegal

What Would You Walk On Rather? Random Poll V1.4

What would you walk on rather?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

who would want to walk on broken glass or hot coals?? ok, walking on poo might not be that fun but at least it doesnt hurt :)

Ah well, this is is a rather wierd poll, but I think I would not want to harm my feet in any drastic ways such as stepping on glass or hot coals. I'm not sure about the coals, because I heard that if you step on them, your feet will sweat and you can actually walk over it without big problems. When walking over glass, it seems that if there are not any jagged pieces, I would pick that. By far, I would think human waste would be the safest and reliable way, but, think of how long it will take to clean my feet and disinfect it. What kind of bateria and other feces matter is gunna be in there? Warm, and smelly, gosh that sounds horrible! I'm picking human waste :)

I'm glad to see that I'm in the majority... I was thinking I could be nuts... because ewwww..... but yea, I'd rather go for ewww than ouch. That's just me. (And apparently 63% so far of you all too lol).I was debating whether to pick the coals, because I had heard that it wouldn't hurt if you walked across fast, because they'd be cooler on the outside, and your feet would sweat and all that, but call me chicken, I really don't feel like testing that theory myself lol.So yea, despite the grossness of the human feces. I'm going to have to stick with that. It's not like I haven't accidentally walked on dog crap before and had to wash it off, so I can't see it being too much worse than that. Well, maybe a bit, but still, crap is crap.

i have to disagree with you all, for a couple of reasons

for one, you could get any number of diseases from walking through human poop, some of which are incurable. Burning or cutting your feet is only temporary anyways.

the concept of 'mind over matter'

there are people who have trained their mind to only let their bodies react the way they want to certain stimuli, for instance, i work in a factory where i come into contact with very hot metal (2-300 degrees F) on a regular basis. after the first time i burned myself, i realized if i concentrate on what feeling i want to have, instead of the feeling that i certainly must have, it makes the situation alot easier. the same could be true of glass, ive seen a video of a man standing on the tip of a sword, on one foot.

he stood there for a while, 3 minutes or so if i recall, but someone from the audience yelled, which startled the man, and the sword went through his foot.

the mind really is a powerful thing, and i fully believe that it is possible to control all of youre feelings/reactions.

I picked hot coals... Well... they'd have to kill me to make me walk on human poop. If you walk quick enough, you'd be able to withstand the heat... so they say. And... I DO believe in mind over matter :)

Im not sure about getting anything bad from human poop, course if you eat it or it got into your blood it wouldn't be pretty, so kids, don't eat poop! But surely getting it on your skin wouldn't do too much harm especially if you got it off quick. So i chose poop because I'm a wimp :) but if i had to choose glass or coals it would be coals because i hate the feeling of glass, or anything else very sharp, cutting skin.

I would definitely take the human feces. Though you may be able to train yourself to not feel it as much when walking on hot coal or glass, the scars and pain will still be there later. As for the feces, you don't have to get a disease from walking on it. That's why they have this thing called soap and water which tends to wash away things. Of course I wouldn't rather walk on either but if I had to choose I'd go with the human feces.

I picked hot coals... Well... they'd have to kill me to make me walk on human poop. If you walk quick enough, you'd be able to withstand the heat... so they say. And... I DO believe in mind over matter :)

Good. Good. Your lack of imagination concerning the horrible things the world can do to you, which, in the army is called "courage", is very admirable :rolleyes: No, seriously, though. I also believe in mind over matter but if the road happens to be 6 miles long, I think I'd rather let my mind rest and let the soap do the talking later :rolleyes:

Seeing that the topic-starter did not specify whether it is barefoot or not, we'd be able to walk on all three?without any injury or discomfort. And this would not be called cheating :). Everyone is assuming it is barefoot, because it would seem pointless to even ask, otherwise. But i wouldn't walk on any.

is this some kind of virtual social experiment, something to test a person's psychology? :) in my case, if left with the three options for whatever reason -- like passing a military training or something -- i would choose to walk on poop. :rolleyes: you can wash it immediately afterwards anyway. besides i have a low threshold for pain.

Well lets see. Hot Coals and broken glass would both hurt very bad. and on the other hand human poop wouldnt hurt. it would just be sick and make your feet smell. so i would rather walk on human poop. i could just wash my feet very througholy (spelling ;) ). and then spray some air freshener or something like that. i think most of the people here are going to say human poop. unless they want to try to convice us that they are big and bad and say broken glass or hot coals. lol