xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Donegal

Woah!..good To Be Back! Man, it stinks when your computer breaks

Man, it sucks when your computer breaks and theres no accessable internet for miles. luckily I had nothing of importance on the omega-gneas hosting since, I was about to revamp it. I guess I have to get my 30 credits back, shouldn't take too long to get back into teh swing, do you people remember me? probably not.. ?_? I guess, I should make a poll, you've all no doubt not had a random poll in a while.So, anyway, how is Xisto? Is beca still here? Crag? they seem to be the only ones I remember, I know gamefreaksl canceled his subscription here for a paid hosting somewhere else. I only remember Cragallo, because he said he was irish,and beca because she used to allways be here, shinning the place up... Well, let's hope this is the start of a nice new life for me on Xisto. >_> Now back to serious posting and no nostalgia stuff. -_-Ah, I see Cragllo on the shout box.. ?_? I should've really noticed it much earier.. bah!

Welcome back! I don't remember you, but welcome back! -_-And to answer your question, yes, Becca and cragllo are still here, and they are still active, and they are still moderators. :D

Hey Donegal and welcome back!I, too, am a fairly new member here and have no idea who you are, but nevertheless, I would like to welcome you back to the best hosting service on the planet, Xisto!