xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sunkist

Problem With Coopermine

Hi:Well, I finally got my upgrade for more space. I wanted the space so that I could load a photograph gallery. I want a really nice image gallery. Histology is images, after all.I used fantastico to try and load Coopermine. It didnt work. I got an error message at line 334.Has anybody else used Coopermine? Any problems getting it to work?I deleted it and tried again in my main directory, rather than a sub directory and it still did not work.If I can't get Coopermine to work, any other recommendations for photo gallery program to use?Thanks!

I use Gallery for mine (it's in fantastico, too, but I downloaded my version from their website - gallery.sourceforge.net). Installation is a breeze - install from Fantastico into a directory of your choice. Then, if you installed Gallery in a directory called /images/ under your domain, you'd need to go to histology-world.com/images/setup to set everything up. And don't worry about not understanding PHP and such because setup is very user friendly. -_-