xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hellgate

Psp Out In All Country! when do you get the PSP

hello people!! i want to know if the psp is already out in your country.and if not when does it come.pl tell me you country and when it will happen..i live in holland and i dont know when it comes. so any dutch people plz tell me if you know it:)

bleh, september..sometime, not that I really care, both handhelds look strange.The DS has cool games, not so god graphicspsp good graphics and specs, bad games

Yup, the offcial release date of the PSP in europe is September, can't explain why.. :|really should take that long to turn some games into different languages.. not if you use more than one translator.. ?_?

It is already out here where I live, but I doubt I will get it unless I hear some super great things about it. I alread can use my brothers Nintendo DS so I don't see the point in getting another handheld system unless the Sony PSP has so really great games.