xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

Xbox 2, Going to buy it? Will You Buy Xbox 2?

Will you buy 'Xbox 2' when it comes out?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Again.. just thought i would make a poll to see how many people will buy Xbox 2. I personally think it will be way better than ps3 and will have updated graphix, controllers and way faster than the original Xbox. Hopefully it plays Xbox 1 games :(

I remember when playstation 2 was coming out at around the same time as x-box. I said those exact words (why would i buy an x-box when playstation 2 is coming out:P) but sadly, i just might end up buying an x-box 2 anyway. for some strange reason I always end up buying consoles that I would NEVER buy for myself for my boyfriend. for example i bought him an x-box and a game cube. .. 2 things i thought i would never buy in my life. so i might just get myself a playstation 3 and get him an x-box 2

Man, I must be way out of it. There is an XBOX 2? LOL, well I love the Playstation consoles. I was never a really big fan of XBOX...I hate their controllers, and the games are...well...meh... :) ...but I can't wait till the PS3 comes out...woohoo. But, if I had some money to blow on something, I might get an XBOX.

The two consoles wont come out next couple of years. I would go with ps3. Just that im used to ps2 controllers rather than xbox.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im with you, i prefer the ps2 controllers, altho i really like the gamecube controllers too so currently i own both a ps2 and a gcn because im a big zelda fan and papermario :D

I want to get the ps3 cause you will beable to create your own 3d games in the newest installment of RPG Maker from enterbrain no more 2d, 3rd person view.. 3d :D

ps3 or xbox 2 .. .well that sa hard one as of right now i dont know alot about xbox 2 .. but i know a few things about ps3 its new procceser called grid which is a improved version of the procces chip develeped by sony called cell. .. grid is 200x faster then mips which is ps2's proccer No if xbox comes anything close to that i will deffently get both .. but as of right now its ps3 since they will both be about 600 each im too poor .. but if i have the money Most deffently i am buying xbox2 ... ( 2006 baby )

ps3 or xbox 2 .. .well that sa hard one  as of right now i dont know alot about xbox 2 .. but i know a few things about ps3  its new procceser called grid  which is a improved version of the procces chip develeped by sony called cell. .. grid is 200x faster then mips which is ps2's proccer  No if xbox comes anything close to that i will deffently get both .. but as of right now its ps3 since they will both be about 600 each im too poor .. but if i have the money Most deffently i am buying xbox2 ... ( 2006 baby )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am going to Opt for the PS3 because all the Final Fantasy games come out on there and i love them to bits!

X-Box is honestly, a better console but when it comes to games and quantity and quality i think that Sony wins.

imm tired of buying playstations now....both one and two of mines r *BLEEP*d up.... i dunno how i dunn y. but i am looking forward to psp though