xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Age Of Empires 2 if you want to talk just come in

i love to play this game. it is very exciting. if anyone loves this game come in and talk all day if you want to.remember to please add something to my reputation board. -_-

i love to play this game. it is very exciting. if anyone loves this game come in and talk all day if you want to.

remember to please add something to my reputation board. -_-

135497[/snapback]

men i like the game too it is a really good strategy game much better then number 1.

which culture do you like the most??

and you have to earn reputation about the help you give people i think then people really want to give you a plus. i dont have it too...

men i like the game too it is a really good strategy game much better then number 1.

which culture do you like the most??

and you have to earn reputation about the help you give people i think then people really want to give you a plus. i dont have it too...

135551[/snapback]

men... type error or what? -_-

I also really enjoy the game i own it or pc as i found the ps2 version a little hard to contol :D .

my favourite race are the britons with the bow men... if you build a wall around your town then you can shoot arows over the top of it or thourgh the gate, it is a great defense.

offesivly- celts are the best!!! :D

I prefer the Celts actually. I think the Britons are ok, but I don't know, I never fully got the hang of them. I've found the Saladin and Barbarossa campaigns to be the best of 'em. I have it on only on pc though.

Heard the PS2 version was utter rubbish anyway. Though, at EB, the preowned version was worth about $99, because *apparantly* it's rather rare, as it didn't sell well enough for the factory to churn out another batch. I saw someone try to buy it and the shop assistant was like: "Are you sure?" -_-Celts are good mainly for their siege weapons, but I'm much more of a Teuton fan. I was never really into the Age II campaigns, I rather play Random Map or Death Match online...

I use the Japanese. They're cheap to create, and make mincemeat out of almost every other infantry unit! I build mass castles, and have each one crank out maximum amounts of Samurai, and take em to the enemy! Samurai are awesome!

I played AoE 2 in a long time and my favorite were the Teutons the reason being because they have an encredible amount of damage and life. In a sense they are like tanks :( . Also I liked to play with Mongols this is becuse the have mountable archers thjat do good damage. My third favorite is Huns and that is they don't have to build houses which saves resources :( .

i like age of empires 2 very much because it has too many languages and it is very interesting and i love this game too much it has a lot of equipment and we can creat maps and play it and destroy the enemies .the towers are very strong .i think when age of empires 3 come out it will the best game in stragey games.the graphic is very good and the sound and gameplay and tilt and value are very good.i saw a picture of age ofempires that show a ocean and sea .the sea was brilliant and very good.the ships were created very nice.the sound is very interesting.in e3 we can find any game that we like .we can find this pictures in http://de.ign.com/ and http://www.gamespot.com/ too.i dont think we can find a person that dont like age of empires.the first game was vey good too.i like the first game more than the second game but the second game was good to.thanks..............

:(:(:( i love to play age of empires 2 to. because you can choose so many folks. like celts and like chinese. it so cool. it also looks so real. i never saw chuch a beautifull graphics on a Pc. for that time i mean! because you were all thinking that i was drunk. but i really mean it. for that time it really looked great! well now something about the multiplayer! this really rocks it is very fun to play and it can be played with many people it is still played in this time. so that's all i wanted to say! so see ya!!!!! :ph34r::(:D:( this rocks the world i mean it rock

Ya..Great game. :)I have the conquerors expansion--Even better!But sometimes I do get rather mad when people just make bomb towers and just seige once in a while :) Other then that...It's great, and really hard when you actually think about it. I just play for the fun of it though...So I lose sometimes ;)

Well I think that without a single doubt this was and IS the best computer strategy game that was ever made! It is simple, loooooots of fun and it is just enough complicated so you can play it for quite some time wihtout getting bored. I played this game for about 5 years when it came out and i was thrilled about it. Most of all I liked Franks and their paladins - this army was totally unbeatable if opponent let me come in the imperial age! Oh I really have beautiful memories of this...Now AOE3 is coming and as far as i saw those trailers n' stuff it looks wonderful but we are about to see how good will be its playability - that is what made AOE2 so special and great...If we consider the amount of time that is needed for AOE3 to come out, I think it will be awsome but will never beat AOE2!!greetz