xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
universal

Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition Didnt live up to the hype

Wow, do not rent or buy this game. I rented it just resently and WOW! Did not live up to the hype. Its basically a nock-off of NFU2. The game feals way, way to much like a arcade racing game. It is my opinion but im just letting some people now b4 the go and rent or buy it. Rockstar said that its the most in depth costomization ever! I have to disagree with Rockstar, its less then NFU2. I would like to hear what u guys think of the game if u have played it already.

i love it i had it from the dayit came out and like you said i dont fink its as goos as need for speed. but after playing need for speed for a long time i wanted a different game like need for speed. i do like the midnight club and love the arcade style of raceing. i like the game loads same you dont like it univerasl the story line gets way better as you go on. thats what i think anyway -_-

Hello,I like it. I agree that it isn't as good as need for speed underground 2, but it's still a good game. I like all the cars in it how you can get the classic cars with the new cars and then the S.U.V's. I wish need for speed underground 2 would have had some american muscle brought into the game it would have made it more interesting. All in all I think it is worth renting I dont know about buying but some people may like the game and want to buy it. This is something you have to explore for yourself.