xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Sig Battle (damann Vs. Johnny{a}) Damann vs. Johnny in a sig battle.

Okay daman, here it is.

Anything goes. ^-^

I just finished a graffiti sig, so I'll use that.

Posted Image

Notice from snlildude87:
Changed "daman" in the title and description to "damann" because there is a user named daman in this forum already, and he will be confused once he sees this. -_-
Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

heh ok let me get started

135408[/snapback]

Okey day. Take as long as you need.

Looks kinda cool man.

135409[/snapback]

Thanks. (Sorry to toot my own horn, but I really like the little face I put in there. -_- )

lol yes it does go with the sig its city-graffiti text kinda i guess the red color throws it off but the sig is supposed to be of a city ok lol ive gotone ready let me finish it up

Better, but not quite there. Your real sig, however, is "there" because the colors match and everything...The blue sig you just made seems like it was done in 5 minutes which is awesome, but you can tell it was done in 5 minutes because the glare at the top really looks like a division line where the colors on the bottom are darker than the colors on the top. Also, the contrast of the text at the bottom left does not quite blend...Bah, I just like your real sig better. -_-