xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fsoftball

What Is You Favorite Flavor Of Ice Cream

OK folks. It is rainy and cloomy here in northeast US today but the warm weather is right around the corner; so, I have to ask:What are your thre most favorite flavors of ice cream.I'm a big fan of pistachio, alomnd joy, and strawberry.

My faves are Jamoca Almond Fudge (Baskin Robbins), Triple Chocolate (Edy's), and just plain ol' mint chocolate chip....sometimes I have a craving for bubble gum, but I do have a tendency to stick to the plain vanilla/normal choices. Go figure.

I don't eat a lot of ice cream. I love ice cream I just don't usually have it. I usually go for mocha ice cream.

i scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream -_-My faves are [chocolate and banana], [cookies and cream] and [green tea] yummy :D

My favourite flavour ice cream is margarita ice from Baskin Robbins but you can't get it here anymore. -_- I also like Vanilla, Caramel, Pineapple and Passionfruit, Mint choc chip, Pineapple sorbet, and Passionfruit sorbet.

Mine is white chocolate, better if there's little piece of chocolate into the ice cream. I like very much Paradiso,a mix of hazel-nuts cream and white chocolate

i like really really much ice cream like strawberry,pistache,banana,apple,creamie,pepper(in my country they have it:P), nuts. but the best ice cream ever is:chocloate!!!.only the smell is better then all the ice cream i already called:D

:D For Everybody who lives in Nort America, Europe or China/Australia.... and you know Australian...

Posted Image

-_- And haven't tried the BEST FLAVOUR OF ALL: MACADAMIA!!

I'd Say: TRY IT AS FAST AS YOU CAN... :D

:: I LOVE IT :: :D

i like really really much ice cream like strawberry,pistache,banana,apple,creamie,pepper(in my country they have it:P), nuts. but the best ice cream ever is:chocloate!!!.

only the smell is better then all the ice cream i already called:D

135543[/snapback]

Did you say pepper? I want to try it out! I like spicy/minty stuff, and I usually eat a can of mints in a day. (It's candy to me) Where do you live? I bet it tastes good! -_- Is it good, huh? I want an exotic ice cream right now.