xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Raptrex

Make Your Own Animated Gifs from your favorite show

Nice good tutorial, I use gif animator and its ok sorta like image ready in a way, but more simple image ready has more features though but I just use photoshop one time and make sure I dont make a mistake so it would just run smoothly. I also like to make a note that I got photoshop 6 and I got image ready with it so it doesnt go with 7 min. its 6 virtual dub, hmm havent used it what I would normally do is just save it as a movie and use a mega converter to change it to a gahh forgot what format but image ready can ready it and well just put it to imageready and tada your done and their is also I think it was called gifninja its not a program but it does it all for you already and thats also easier. Thanks again for this tutorial its easy to follow and thanks for really giving deatil on stuff... Alsome tutorial

Adobe Photoshop and ImageRady are too bloated. I usually avoid using them, unless I have to do something which only they can do with quality. I usually use firewords for making GIFs. Flash for making vector images and animations.