xisto Community
leiaah

Nationality Of Your Site Visitors?

Have you tried to look at the top 25 countries who visit your site? Go to your control panel and under Analysis and Log files click Web/FTP stats and then click Awstats. You'll find neat information there including the list of countries that frequent your site.Here's mine (It's suppose to be 25 but mine is only 12. Dunno why! :D )1) Australia 2) Philippines 3) Hong Kong 4) United States 5) Turkey 6) Canada 7) Great Britain 8) Mexico 9) European Union 10) Singapore 11) Italy 12) Germany I'm from the Philippines and my country only ranked 2! I don't even know anybody from Australia!! ARE MOST Xisto MEMBERS FROM AUSTRALIA?!!! -_-

If you're from the Philippines, have you heard about ISP Bonanza? For some reason, the IP address when you use that ISP is from Australia. Most of your visitors must be using ISP Bonanza. That must answer your question.-_-

Here's my list:1) United States2) Canada3) Australia4) Brazil5) European Union6) Great Britain7) Philippines8) Mexico9) Germany10) Netherlands11) Turkey12) Taiwan13) France14) Singapore15) Finland16) Iran17) United Arab Emirates18) Hong Kong 19) Ireland20) South Africa 21) Portugal22) Romania23) Indonesia24) Lebanon25) Unkown

I checked mine out and there are 42 countries? -_- Lol I think I stole some of yours leeiah.1)United States2)Canada3)Great Britain4)Australia5)Unknown6)European Union7)Netherlands8)Turkey9)Spain10)Argentina11)Bahrain12)China13)Germany14)Sweden15)Indonesia16)Brazil17)Bahamas18)Mexico19)New Zealand20)Denmark21)Thailand22)Singapore23)South Korea24)India25)Dominican Republic26)Portugal27)Italy28)France29)Hong Kong30)Belgium31)Malta32)Lebanon33)Macedonia34)Japan35)Estonia36)Norway37)Malaysia38)Austria39)Taiwan40)Russian Federation41)Hungary42)Venezuela

Here's mine:

United StatesBelgium
Canada
Australia
Great Britain
European Union
Argentina
Malaysia
Hong Kong
Netherlands
China
Singapore
New Zealand
Spain
Brazil
Poland
France
United Arab Emirates
Lebanon
Japan
Israel
Philippines
Iran
Germany
Yugoslavia
Switzerland
Venezuela
Portugal
Turkey
Romania
India
Ireland
Slovenic
Czech Republic
Croatia
Malta
Austria
Sweden
Uruguay
Slovak Republic
Latvia
Saudi Arabia
Italy
Hungary
Norway
Taiwan

That took quite a while to format, but there it is. -_-

I checked mine out and there are 42 countries? -_- Lol I think I stole some of yours leeiah.

Haha! You're probably right...or maybe I just don't have that much visitors! :D

I was a little shocked when I looked at mine. I knew there were a FEW other countries, but I didn't know I had 17 different countries visiting my site! These results are better than what I expected.Here's my list:United StatesEuropean UnionCanadaUnknownGreat BritainArgentinaAustraliaSingaporeNicaraguaSwedenGermanyIndiaGuam (USA)JapanMalaysiaIndonesiaHong Kong

I'm not going to comment about my site visitors, but I do congradulate everyone for being so lucky! Xisto is a very large community that is viewed by numerous countries! This is not surprising at all to me, because after joining such a great community, there is evidently people who will visit the site, not to mention the numerous search engines indexing all the profiles! Unfortunately, I don't get that many countries who visit my site.

Hi:Thats funny you should ask that question. One of the things I enjoy about my page is seeing links to my site place on foreign web-pages. And getting visitors from other countries. I have even had email communication with an Italian professor about histology. It really makes it fun and interesting!Sunkist

I remember when I used ISP Bonanza and went to Google. I ended up with Google Australia even though I lived in the Philippines!But then again, maybe you DO have Australian visitors. I'm saying that about your number of Australian visitors because it's highly possible, considering how many people use ISP Bonanza, leiaah.

My Country List: I was tooo lasy to Type it up so I took a Screenshot LOL

Posted Image

This is the Visitor list of 3Dolla,

I have so far had 85 Vists, Hoping to get more,

From

.::DAMAN::.

Here's my list.1) Singapore2) United States3) Australia4) Great Britain5) Italy6) Switzerland7) European Union8) Canada -_-

my short list:European UnionJordanAustraliaPakistanUnited StatesThailandItalyPhillipinesLebanonTurkeyUnresolved/UnknownI checked with both Awstats and Webalizer. i got two different numbers for MB downloaded...and different stats on the countries as well??don't know why.