xisto Community
Velveteen

Do You Have Stairs In Your House? I am protected.

I have 5 houses which contain about 100 sets of stairs.In this house i have 4 sets of stairs.Thanks,

I have 4 sets of stairs in my house. One is a large on which has aproximately 10 stairs on it or should i say up it. another is a slightly smaller, slightly narrower staircase with about 10 stairs on them then i have one very samll set of stairs which have only 3 stairs. My fourth set of stairs arent really stairs, its more of a step. but i guess you could call it stairs.

Yea I have stairs in my house um 3 staircases to be exact I live in a big house(not that big) I live in a moderate town called aberdeen South dakota.Its awesome here cool friends cool bands I even have a band of my own.called ThreeEleven.--MechVegita--

My house has 1 set of stairs. We don't have a set of stairs to our basement for some reason. We were gonna make some but we couldn't find a good place to put them.

If you don't mind me asking... why the hell possesed you to make a topic about how many stairs people have in there house :P . I mean come on of all the decent things that you could talk about why talk about how many stairs people have in their god damn house!!!!!! ;) Some people might live in a house with no stairs how do you think this topic is gonna make them feel... that's right like a bunch of people without stairs!!!! :P Na, just kidin' i have 1 stair case in my house. :P

i have stairs from the side walk to my walkway, then stairs to my front door...stairs from the back to the back walkway..from that walkway to my deck...stairs from my basement to the dining room..stairs to go upstairs...and stairs to my attic...so i have bout 7 sets of stairs