xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Whats With Xbox360? when is it coming out?

Does anybody know if they kept the Hard Drive in the new one. I remember reading something about Microsoft thinking about not having a hard drive in the new model, but a lot of the game developers did not like that idea. Is there any specs on it?

Well I have dug up ALOT of info on this Xbox 360, it will be avaiable around christmas time 2005 or very early 2006, all games will be played in HDTV and the default controllers will be wireless. The whole system will be white and it will stand up giving it the computer tower look. Some featured games for the counsole are:Tiger Woods 2006Tony Hawk's Pro Skater "Pending name"Perfect Dark ZeroMadden 2006Personally, I will be in line opening day for this item and the estimating price of it is 300-500 dollars.

if i am going to buy the Xbox 360, which is unlikely, im going to wait for a couplke of months until the first price drop becuase at the prices estimated and the games there are going to be at launch (which dont seem all that good in my opinion, but i could be wrong) i think it would be better to wait a while and save my self some money

Hello,I think the hardrive is removable and it will costs an extra 100 bucks for it if you want your xbox 360 to come with one so the total would then be 400$ man thats a lot of money on a system...and the design isnt ugly I think it looks very awesome and better than the xbox The designers for it stepped up for this one and they did a good job I think.