xisto Community
fsoftball

Extension For Firefox That Will Delete History, Cookies, Etc

I know there is a big thread going on about how great Firefox is, but it has gotten so large that I felt the need to create a new topic.I like Firefox. I am a big fan. However, one of the reasons I stick with Internet Explorer is the ease with which I can clear my history, cookies, etc. I can do it with a few keystrokes thanks to a program called IE Privacy Keeper.I want to be able to do the same with Firefox, but I have not found a program/extension. Does anyone know of one? Any help would be much appreciated. It is just too much work to do it by hand all the time.

Oh my god,U gota be serios,It'z easy...& any gud fan wud know.2 delete everything jus doo:Tools-Options-Privacy-All the things cum up,2 Delete them jus clik del all @ tha bottem.It'z EZyy now that u now init?

lol you're lazy don't you?Well there may be somewhere some plugin that does what you're asking.. never heard if it indeed exists. -_-just use google m8.

With the Web developer tools, which you can search in the extensions homepage, you can do it in 2 clicks:Miscellaneous -> clear cache.It installs a bar (by default under the link or the address bar) which you can hide and it also installs a contextual menu anywhere where you click on the page.This bar has several menus, which (left to right) are: disablecssformsimagesinformation>>>miscelaneousoutlineresizetoolsview sourceoptionsYou have a real big deal of web developing tools, its one of my fav extensions. From the miscellaneous menu you can clear a lot of things (some of them are: clear cache and clear history, but there are more) and you can assign keyboard short cuts in the options, but these short cuts assignment does not include clear cache and clear history though.Well ill let you check it out, not really sure if a keyboard short cut can actually be assigned to it, i have not found it out, but at least is just two clicks away, no need to enter general options.Hope this worx for ya.-10730