xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vitaitaliano

Yakkin' about Myself!

Hey there! I'm Vita Italiano; I'm a member of an Italian singles site, and many of us were unhappy because there was no Italian content, so I just started a group at Yahoo two weeks ago so we could talk off-site....well, it has already gotten over 100 posts & is growing fast. I came looking for the best free host I could {wanted to try this out before I pay} and Xisto got amazingly positive reviews! The admin seems outstanding, so, here I am! Planning to have a site here soon....I am a little intimidated because I know NOTHING about computer stuff - don't even know the tech term for "computer stuff" :( , but, hey, I guess that's all the more reason to choose Xisto where I can get help when I need it, eh?

Welcome to the one and only Xisto :( hope you enjoy it here and post.I am Triple X.....see Choyan's Hello topic for more.EDIT: Oh and please do not double post, well post count doesn't increase here I think but eh kind of annoying, if you misspell something or forget to put something in a post use the "edit" button :( just a tip.

Edited by Triple X (see edit history)

Thanks for the welcome,Triple X!Didn't realize that the edit button - if I read correctly - could be used AFTER the post is published...on any of the other sites I'm on, you must post your addendum or whatever separately.......certainly have never run across that before, but this site sure seems to have all the bells & whistles! But, I did not post that to rack up numbers. I made a mistake and I wanted to apologize and that is what I did.I appreciate your patience with us newbies :(