xisto Community
hogwortsil

Problem Whith Fronpage i think it need to be in the html forum

the problem is whith nagativation my hyperlink boarder is broken somehow when i qout and open frontpage and the html file i have the boarder twice when i view the html code i see there is one more body tag(<body>)how i can fix the problem or i can't fix it???? -_- ---------------------hogwortsil (eli k) from israel

I'd love to help you with this, but I'm kinda confused. Now, I need to know I little more. Somtimes, there's a glitch with IE (Internet Explorer 5). What happens, is the colums will leave a gap between each other if the TD's arn't on the same line:

[COLOR=red]<td>all your stuff</td>[/COLOR=red]

This works:

[COLOR=green]<td>all your stuff here</td>[/COLOR=green]

I'm sure that didn't help at all, just trying to spot the problem...
Nick Mealey

this the kode of the page:

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Language" content="en-us"><meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 5.0"><meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document"><title>mida</title><meta name="Microsoft Border" content="t, default"></head><body><!--msnavigation--><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td bgcolor="#0000FF"><p align="center"><font size="6"><strong>מידע</strong></font><br><nobr>[ <a href="index.htm" target="">Home</a> ]</nobr></p><p align="center"> </p></td></tr><!--msnavigation--></table><!--msnavigation--><table dir="ltr" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><!--msnavigation--><td valign="top"><!--msnavigation--></td></tr><!--msnavigation--></table></body></html>

code of the boarder:
<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1251"><title>Shared Top Border</title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 5.0"><meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document"><meta name="Microsoft Theme" content="none"><meta name="Microsoft Border" content="none"></head><body bgcolor="#0000FF"><p align="center"><span lang="he"><font size="6"><strong>מידע</strong></font></span><br><a href="../ssddd.htm">מידע</a></p><p align="center"> </p></body></html>