xisto Community
toilet95

Dragonball Saga which was the best

which was the best one  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Have Seen Drg.... gt but dont like it, seen Dra...Z its alright, Havent Seen Drangonbaal So I'm Going with Drangonball Z

Notice from Johnny:
Come on guys, pay attention. This was in a completely wrong forum (Army System). Report things like that when you see it, don't just post. I'm surprised no other mods saw that either...)
BTW Admins, we don't have any sort of Anime section...can we add one?

I personally think that DBZ is the best out of all the DB series. But I also really liked near the end of DB when Goku was grown up. As for DBGT....I don't really like it....

I've watching DBZ since I was like 8...And I still like it, probably always will.Dragonball was ok, got boring after a while, but not bad.DBGT...ruined everything about DBZ...ok call me a nerd, but they seriously screwed allot of suff up...which i won't et into right now. But it was still sometimes fun to watch.So, IMO, DBZ>DB>DBGT.

pretty much everything except gt it just went the wrong direction on that.

Yes I like Dragonball Z.Ages Ago I wathced DZ every day.My opinion is that DZ the best anime cartoon ever is.I heard of a friend of mine that there will be newest versions of DZ.If it is I will watch , don't look at my age.But I love DZ.

i found the biggest mistake of all time in the dbz serious in the first season where goku is with king kai, kai told him the a mysterious perso destroyed the saiyans planets, but failed to mention frezia did it, until later in the serious.talk about errors

My favorite is DBGT. I mean Goku goes Super Saiyan 4 and so does Vegeta. And they fuse to make Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. And they were toying with Omega Shenron and were winning. It was just that they used up to much energy doing some of that stuff. But they were powerful. And I liked when they were pretending to do the Kamehameha and they just shot a bunch of party stuff. lol. That was funny.

I have seen all of them and out of them i liked DBZ that was the one i found the best out of them but i guess it just depends on what ya like huh

DBZ was the cheasiest anime I've ever seen. I hated them all simply because most of the episodes were stupid and they had ridiculous fight scenes. ><I also say this about a lot of animes. I like the ones that have plot or humor, but not ones where the main character and his enemy stare at each other with their eyes twitching and sweat dripping off their faces for five minutes. This is only tolerable for about thirty seconds before you're forced to turn the TV off.

I like DBZ. I dun care if you don't but I do. And it isn't 5 minutes. It doesn't force you to turn the tv off. I also like Inyuyasha or how ever you spell it. I like a lot of anime shows. I like em when they have battle scenes. That makes em interesting. And you just never took the time to understand what is going on. I mean if you just watch 5 episodes you will know what is going on. Oh and sup Ryo.