xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
btfsc

Has Anyone Heard Of That Game Myst 3 E X I L E?

i will put it like this the myst series including the new one coming out is so difficult you would need a strategy guide just to play the game thats how hard the puzzles are -_-

I dont like this game. It's abunch of puzzles to figure out some crap....It's really really boring. The graphics look good but cartoon and the people are real...Very poor game I wouldn't recommend this to anyone..

Well, I have MYST and Exile. Sadly I didn't get Riven. I admit it, it's not an easy game. I first played Myst at a friends place. I was hooked. I do HIGHLY recommend to take notes when playing. Some puzzles require you to remember something from somewhere else and don't let you go back there. Also the order in which you do things is very important. Personally I thought Myst was nicer than Exile, but that's because in Myst I got way further in 2 wks than in Exile (still haven't finished it)

Strangely I didn't even know that the new Myst had even been released out to the public yet. I'm an extrememly big fan of both myst and riven. They are very testing and challenge you for hours. Myst especially was just unbelieavable, I remember playing that game for hours and hours into the night. To complete those games you really have to challenge your head and patience, at times you feel like killing the computer though as you struggle along. I have to admit that I have never finished either of them without a little assistance from a friend. Does anybody recommend MYST EXILE as better than the previous two? And did anybody here ever try Myst 3d? I remember seeing some of it on TV but never actually researched it or played it, just looked like an overhyped recreation of the original in my opinion.Would be fantastic to hear if this game is worth buying but to be honest I think I'll buy it anyway, just hope it doesn't take up too much time! I spent months playing the first two, gotta be a better way to spend life.

My whole family likes myst, especially my brother. We all played the first three, then my brother and I played Myst IV and Myst URU (Including expansions). They are all very hard and we did use a hint website a little, but they are all great games and have an interesting storyline.

Myst game collection questionHas Anyone Heard Of That Game Myst 3 E X I L E?

I'm a big fan of Myst and Riven. These puzzles are very hard. I have both games. There so hard I download cheat sheets. In Riven is the hardest when you get to the code for the Linking Books. I have still not accomplished this game. I've never heard of other games called Exile and Uru. I am 11 years old and wondering which store has all these games in Hamilton, Ontario? What operating system does it  use? Does it run on Windows98?