xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
btfsc

Does Anyone Here Have A Tungstene Palmos

I have one. It works for everything I've tried. The only application that I've tried that didn't work was one that was supposed to let you use your handheld as a remote (that would have been cool), but the Tungsten E is really reliable. I heard PalmOne came out with a new one called the Tungsten E2 or something... I saw it in a magazine and it looked the same. If you are looking to buy one, I would suggest it because it is high-quality for a low price.

Oh, one thing I forgot to add though:The Tungsten E is only $199.99, while the Tungsten E2 is $249.99. My honest opinion is that they both are a good deal, and the one you pick depends on what you are going to use it for. If I could, I would trade in my Tungsten E and $50 a Tungsten E2 (I've only had mine for 6 months).

E2 Pic

Posted Image

GET ORGANIZED

Take advantage of agenda view, color-coded appointments, lots of room for your contact information, and synchronization with MS Outlook (Windows only) in the industry-leading PIM software included with the Tungsten E2 handheld.

MS WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT

Leave your laptop at the office ? carry files right on your handheld with the included Documents To Go 7 software

MEDIA ON THE GO

Take your favorite photos, MP3 files, video clips and eBooks on the road ? and never miss a beat.

palmOne? Media

Organize your memories in a convenient way and carry favorite photos to share with friends. (Desktop support for Windows only.)

RealPlayer? Software

Transform your Tungsten E2 handheld into a portable MP3 player with the included RealPlayer7 media software.