xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OhMyBosh

Hey, I'm Obviously New.

Hey. How you all doing?I'm a 14 year old from Toronto Canada, eh! I'm a sports fanatic but am not sure what I'm gonna do once I get the hosting. Probably a Toronto Raptors site or something. Anyways, I guess my strong points are my ability to memorize stats and to make some decent graphics. My weakest point would be my dial-up internet. -_-

Welcome to Trap 17.You're gonna love. Well I am :D Lets all have a party! Im picking the music though. :D. Anyway. Im Chris, 13 and I live in the United Kingdom, god bless us. I have been skinning Invision Power Boards for almost 2 years now and that a long time :D.Good evening :D and im sure you will enjoy the reliable fast hosting from the minute you get approved.:D~ Munchie ~P.S. Did anyone think that post was weird? Yeh, me too, I must be on summat. -_-

1st of all Welcome to this great hosting company.I'm Asad, FFC Co-Manager. I Design software and sell it. My recent ones for a topsites thing.Nice to know you.2nd: MUNCHIE, LAY OF THE MUNCHIES FROM NOW ON. :D:D:D:D:D:D-_-

Welcome to Xisto!!! This place is great =3! I'm sure you'll like it here! Have fun posting, and I wish you good fortune for when you start your site. -_-

Welcome to Trap 17 and hope you will be an active member. Enjoy your stay. -_-