xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sprnknwn

Post Count On Entertainment Forums why not?

Uhm... I just have noticed that the Entertainment forum is now "no post count" and I just wonder why. I mean... if we try to make a community its not logical to give that kind of posts less value that the others. Don?t know about the rest but I don?t feel that a community is a place where I ask about css and php and get answered. That?s very good but when we really get to know each other is talking about what kind of movies or music we like because these things says much more about our personalities.In my case, I?m a great music fan... and even my website on Xisto is about music. So, the favourite theme of someone who makes in Xisto a website about design, web development it?s clear, but what can we do if we don?t know too much about these things and so we don?t feel prepared to help others users about it? Why videogames are "post count" and films aren?t?Sorry if you don?t understand me very well... my english is not the best. And excuse me if someone have explained this before... -_-

I understand you and you have a point.Its a well used forum, surely you could remove some of the no post count rule. I understand it on the Forum games and Jokes as thats an easy way to make post but I also think you should remove it from some of the forum in the Entertainment section.-_-~ Munchie ~

The Moderators and Admins have also discussed about this issue. Mainly because before, Like talk was an area of essentailly "Spam Talk" and it'll being held with no post count ever since. If you really want to have a post count for that forum, I suggest that you ethier convince NilsC or OpaQue.

When I saw the "no post count" for all the subforums, I was taken aback as well. It's unfortunate because I like to talk about music and movies, too...not just about technical stuff and the news.

If you really want to have a post count for that forum, I suggest that you ethier convince NilsC or OpaQue.

134878[/snapback]

I hope one of them come around here and show their opinions about this, as long as I don´t see nobody that dislikes the idea. -_-

By the way, thank you all for replying.