xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
badinfluence

Trap17 Vs Asta which one do you like and why?

which one is better in your opion?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I never used Asta before, but after visiting their site, I noticed that they only offer 2gb of bandwidth for Package 2, while Xisto offers 5gb. Xisto rocks.

134774[/snapback]

Actually, both Trap and Xisto - Support 5GB of Bandwidth :huh:

Asta doesnt supply MysQl databases...where Xisto supplies 99! :P SCORE!

l33t..

~ hurley

134821[/snapback]

The correct info here is, both sites have MySQL and it's both the same amount, as long as you have sufficient diskspace you can add MySQL databases :(

Xisto is better well due to the fact i been here since sept of last year even though they are hosted by hte same people it don't really make since to post on both sites even though you can get like 300mb of web  space thats like a few thousands worth of webpages with nothing much on them :D

134912[/snapback]

Mike, even YOU should know that trying to get hosted on both sites will get you banned from both, I've cuaght a few of those cases myself and pushed the ban button as well.

I am hosted on Xisto, and I see no reason to actually say either one is better than the other. The service is the same, so are the features. The only difference is the forum where you post in. Xisto is more technically oriented, whereas Trap focusses more on gaming and photoshop. As mentioned before, trap is low key compared to Xisto. Personally (as admin of Xisto and mod here) I can tell you a few things.

In Xisto, the mods and admins are far more stricter than here. For example short posts, here, it depends on the other posts, on Xisto it doesn't. A short post (a one liner) is spam, doesn't matter what it is about. Unless it is in a no-post-count forum, then I don't bother.

Sorry guys...but I voted Xisto.Xisto has a smarter community.Almost everyone at Xisto is competent in many online skills, where as Xisto has a few people with the same skills, but most don't have very much skill in computer related things. The reason I'm at Xisto rather than Xisto?- Xisto's genius is intimidating.- I'm obliged to stay here because of the mod status- There are more openings in Xisto to post, mostly on voicing your opinion.- I'm well known here :huh:

I've never tried Xisto myself, although the plans look kind of similar.I like Xisto. The amount of support you receive and the way they run their credit system is superb. I also love this forum community. I find it hard to post on forums, cos i'm the kind of person who doesn't know what to say, but on here, I just can't stop myself posting.I'd vote Xisto definitely!

I haven't used Asta before. To be honest, this is the first time I have heard of it. But well, I found out about trap by google search, if I remember correctly.I'm quite happy with Trap so far. ^_^

moon your still here im shocked ^_^, but now that Xisto.net is up people going to get a bunch of sites just to link them togetherm i doubt that will happen though. but yeah most answers you find here you can find at asta but with more detail, but its fine to hang out here, i get most of my info from the net anyways so trying to post in 2 different forums on the same subject is just tedious to me. but of course i have another mission in mind when im over there as well. but thats a secret. :lol: