xisto Community
googlue

How To Use Uni.cc Dns Services? help...

I have a Xisto site and want to use uni.cc domain name.Have registered googlue.uni.cc, and entered Xisto nameserver information.What should I do next?Is what I have done correct? or should opt for the second choice of"A" and "MX", I don't know what they mean...After entering the NS data there, I tried to park the uni.cc domain here, but it says googlue.uni.cc belongs to someone else!!I just registered for that domain!!!Can you please help me by giving step by step instructions???Thank youGooglue!

1st of all, your site that is been hosted by Xisto, is it in this format:: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ? If it is not in that format, then you have to alert admin and tel him to change your domain setting to that.After admin must have changed your domain name and settings, you go back to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and point your site's DNS to:ns1.trap17.com andns2.trap17.comYou have to wait for 24hrs or more for the pointed NSs to start working (sorry but you just have to wait as it is just that way).After that, come back to Xisto and start using your website as it will be fully functional by then.Thats all you need to do ' cos i had exactly the same problem as you do Googlue and this was exactly what I did to solve it.I hope my explanations will help you.Good Luck pals