xisto Community
lil_chris

Will Google All Ways Be Number 1 Search?

i have used google for as long as i can remeber but i have try use msn search but i still find my self useing google. i think it will be the best forever :lol: do you have google set as homepage?do you use google?

do you have google set as homepage?

No, but I did, that was in the days before I had my own website

do you use google?

It's the only search engine I do use. I've tried to use ASK and MSN but GOOGLE's always proven to be better :lol:

I am same as you as i tried msn after seeing the advert on the tv but i always come back to google becuase its simple. Image search and Web search. Not that keen on Teoma though.

Google is not my homepage but its the only search engine I use.Why?Simply because its just mainly a search engine. I know about G-Mail but thats not stuck on their front page.I did use Yahoo! but they are moving away from the search engine theme and moving on to other things :):lol:~ Munchie ~

i have google as my home page and i use it alot everyday..If we think internet is nothing withouth search engines. And the internet structure is the links. And i don't use msn search, for me its google forever :lol:

Yeah your right :lol: Search engines kinda make the internet be by bringing members to sites and forums.Plus I would of never found Trap 17 if it wasnt for google.Go Google! :):P~ Munchie ~

Hm... I think that Google will saty best in 3 years 100 % sure. From that I'm not sure...I don't think that any new service can "kill" Google, but some strong like Yahoo, Msn can do it...But take a look, Google is offering new stuff every day...I hope that you understand what I wanna say..

I'm gonna try teosa, seems cool. Anyway, i have yahoo as my front page because of the news section. Google i guess is sometimes more accurate than yahoo (even though yahoo is power by google) - but trhen again, i like yahoo for the occasional artists pages/videos search. Yahoo at the moment still ranks as my number one then google. I don't really use msn search but i may have to get into the habit of.

Whoa, i must say, i typed in something in google and i was referred to a lot of forum posts etc but that teosa referred to some titles and some actual pages. It's really good.