xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lil_chris

Best Movie Of All Time? what is the best movie of all time?

i love the die hard films loads but if i had to pick best move of all time its got 2 be terminator 1 and 2

That is wherer you are wrong. There is a best movie. Its name is OLD SCHOOL. This movie is far and away the best movie ever made. It has everything, it has that hot girl from the girl next door, it has will ferrel, it has all of those guys from those movies who are really freakin good. It has everything. If you havent seen Old School you must.

The problem is that even the Academy of Arts and Sciences couldn't pick just one great movie of all time- they've had the 100 best comedies, dramas, musicals, cartoons, even music. I don't think that there's any way to pick just one particular movie, but I'd hazard a guess that Wizard of Oz and Hook are in there somewhere, cuz to me, I a top movie has to be able to appeal to both adults and the kid inside, that may or may not be able to come out and play as much as they would like to.

Wouldn't it matter what mood you were in? Even genres have sub-genres... intelligent comedy, slapstick, satire, dark comedy, etc.Some of my favorites are Fight Club, The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Kill Bill 1 & 2, etc.I also like Scarface, Edward Scissorhands. I don't know... it depends on my mood. O... Donnie Darko also. So many good movies.

Wouldn't it matter what mood you were in?  Even genres have sub-genres... intelligent comedy, slapstick, satire, dark comedy, etc.

Some of my favorites are Fight Club, The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Kill Bill 1 & 2, etc.

I also like Scarface, Edward Scissorhands.  I don't know... it depends on my mood. 

O... Donnie Darko also. 

So many good movies.

135797[/snapback]

I lvoe Donnie Darko. That movie GOT ME THINKING.

Hmmm... personally I like the LoTR, Stargate and Matrix movies the most, but I can't wait till 1anunnaki comes out (if it ever will)

I can?t talk about one movie as THE BEST... because there are too much genres... it?s better the best humor film that you know or the best drama? Difficult.I?d say titles like Lost Highway, Blade Runner, Pulp Fiction, Taxi Driver, Breaking The Waves, Dogville, American Beauty, Clerks, Alien, almost everything from Chaplin... can?t choose only one, sorry.

I don't know about the best movie of all time...I'll leave it to the experts to decide that -_- Like Sprnknwn said, there's too many genres...plus I think it's personal interest and tastes...Anyway, my favourite movies at the moment are both the Bad Boys movies, Men In Black 1 and 2, The Lord of the Rings movies, and Pirates of the Caribbean. Pirates of the Caribbean is really good....it's funny, and it keeps you thinking too. It's very clever!

It's tough for me to select between Saving Private Ryan and Forrest Gump. I really liked these two films and wouldn't mind watching them over and over again. Tom Hanks has always been my favorite actor and it is a real honour to watch him. If I were to pick between these two movies, then I'd probably stick with "Forrest Gump".

-_-

I find the movie 2Fast 2 Furious very good i love tuning an movies with hot cars or bikes, like in Biker Boyz, but the movie have also an history not only one races.

Hi. I think that the 'Green Mile' has got to be the best film ever. I don't know a more powerful film. It has been the only ever film to touch me and I think the acting there is brillinat. What does anyone think about this film?