xisto Community
lil_chris

How Many Times A Day Do You Come On Trap17.com

just wanted to no how many times aday you guys use Xisto.com? am new but i will be on once a day just to make sure my site is still up and runing ok when i get hosted anyway its great here.am going to tell everyone in my school about your free hosting :lol:

Hi,I have known about Xisto for two days now and I have been here every day since :lol:.It is a great site with a knowledgable community; I just hope to be able to contribute and get my free hosting going.Thanks.

umm,how many times?i have no idea:) i came here first in last fall about nov 2004.i am very happy and successful at my site which get host from Xisto where is really good till now.i come here everyday not only to be active to maintain,but also exchange experiece on web & grafics designing and computer field including OS and famous google.certainly,vent and general talk bring me delight time after busy school time.enjoying myself here is a good idea as being to relax.by the way,sincerely,welcome join to Xisto community.good luck...

I come here several times a week. It is a good community to ask questions.Plus, with the posting requirement for free hosing, I sort of have to come here, if I don't want to lose my site hosting.Sometimes, I don't have anything to say, so I just read posts. But that doesnt help me earn the all necessarry posting credicts.So, I come here several times a week. It would probably be easier if I came every day.

Im not on everyday but every week I stop by looking for something to post on :) sometimes I cant find much but I cant think of too many topics to post about either. I dont mean to be a downer. Xisto is an awesome idea, I love the no ads and all the goodies in the cpanel, it rocks! :lol:

As for me, I come here about at least three times a day - mainly to post in the forums and contribute as much as I can, other times I play the addictive Army System - or both!

How many times? Once. And then I stay here the rest of the day... and into the night, and the next morning,....... LOL :)And yes, I love Trap 17!! I'm gonna make tons of banners for them whee. :lol:PS. How do you get those cool sigs that show where I'm from??

i try to come on here at least once a day. But ive been really busy and have neglected it recently. So i have to go on a mad posting seesion lol. I have to say Xisto is very good lol. And yeh it does get very addictive. I think tis is the most active forum im a member of (well i have to be lol or ill lose my site)- Savage

- least 2 hours- most 5 hours and more- sometime just read around the forum, search around the stuffs- pack the creadits for those time when i cant online- when the credits gettin low, just try to knock my head to think about quality posts- all seem fine!- just wanna say, "da forum which is alive and breathing!" *listen! yo can hear the forum heart beat!cheer,

I have a very inconsistent visiting pattern when it comes to Xisto. Some weeks I visit 2 times a day, other weeks I visit only once that whole week. When I do visit, I usually read the topics in The Vent instead of posting. I may sound lazy because I don't post too often, but many times, I can't respond to a topic, either because it doesn't really interest me, or I don't have enough time to respond to it. It's not that I dislike Xisto or anything like that, it's just that things tendto come before Xisto that are more important. If I could post more, I would, but...And I'm not really into making new topics either. The only time I do make a topic is when I have a creation or something to present to theCreativity Forum.

I always leave my browser open with Trap 17 displaying.So only once or twice depending on if I accidently close it, so im always on making sure to keep my hosting credits up -_-:D~ Munchie ~

I'm always sort of teetering around 10 hosting credits and I don't want to get to low, so I usually check in to see if there is anything that I have to contribute at least twice a day. But then sometimes, when I have a busy work schedule, I have to go a few days without coming around.

How many times? Once. And then I stay here the rest of the day... and into the night, and the next morning,....... LOL :D

And yes, I love Trap 17!! I'm gonna make tons of banners for them whee. -_-

PS. How do you get those cool sigs that show where I'm from??

134667[/snapback]

Hah, me too. Since I joined, I'm -always- on T17. Just can't get enough...