xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dodgerblue

Xoops 2.0 Error In Php I cant get my pages to load.

Hi, I've recently installed XOOPS 2.0 on one of my subdomains, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and after I'd posted a new entry today, it started showing up a blank index.

I got into my admin area and turned on PHP debugging mode and this is the error message I get:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ')' in public_html/sims2/html/modules/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/markdown.php(774) : regexp code on line 1

Fatal error: Failed evaluating code: ''.str_repeat(' ', - strlen('') % ) in public_html/sims2/html/modules/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/markdown.php on line 774

Notice

: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in file modules/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/google-hilite.php line 71

Notice [php]: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in file modules/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/google-hilite.php line 71

Notice [php]: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in file modules/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/google-hilite.php line 71

I've no idea what that means. I've posted news topics on the site before and nothing like this has happened.

I've turned my site off temporarily. Could someone please tell me what the above errors mean (in simple terms, if you can?) thank you sooooooooooo very much in advance! :lol:

Okay, thanks.I've already uninstalled it. I was unable to back up my data before I did that -_- Will be looking around at other CMSes, any good ones to recommend?